BY ABLE PLANET, INC

Ideal for traveler, student, or music lover, these headphones combine great sound in a stereo headphone. The sh180rdm features an adjustable headband, superior sound quality and clarity and in-line volume control. The si170 earphone combines great sound in vibrant colors, a multi-function volume controller with microphone. premium stereo speakers with patented linx audio technology inwire volume control enables easy adjustment to safe listening levels for hearing preservation metallic finish soft cushions for superior comfort hard plastic adjustable headband joints compatible with inwire technology including linx microphone. in-wire... see more...

Julianna  W.
Granbury, TX
We sold these where I used to work and they are excellent quality while still not being the most expensive brand. We had quite a few people choose these even over more popular brands like Dr Dre.
Kasey P.
Albuquerque, NM
I love mine, they are excellent, and they weren't to expensive. I don't like the color though but it's all I could find
Brie  D.
Great quality not that expensive and it does the job this products has cool colors and they do exactly what they say
Crystal D.
Very great quality headphones for traveling. The noise canceling is spectacular and it's very comfortable to use.
Samantha H.
Great headphones if you can afford beats or don't want to spend that much on headphones. Sounds good works well.
Deanna M.
Got this for my brother and he loved it alot. I recommend this product. it has a very good quality of sound.
STEPHANIE C.
miami, FL
Techie Expert Level 4
Excellent quality, made a good investment when acquired, I am amazed with the product......-----.....
Kiara B.
Techie Expert Level 3
I recommend this product for anyone who loves a crisp sound when listening to music.
Zoe K.
Denver, CO
What's the price, better than beats?
Dona C.