BY ABITA

Find Alcoholic Beverages at Target.com! Abita Pecan Harvest Ale Beer Bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

Abita Pecan Harvest Ale Beer Bottles 12 oz, 6 pk
  • "It is very refreshing and while you can taste the strawberries it is not sweet. " in 1 review
  • "Abita Beers are such a great tasting beer especially when you had a long day at work and you need to unwind." in 1 review
McKenzie M.
Beer is good but the purple haze is the best. Wasn’t listed on here so I couldn’t select. I really like Shiner Holiday Cheer so if you’re leaning towards beer choose that. Definitely love Abita’s brand and Nola.
Rachel R.
Meraux, LA
I could not find the right flavor on here. So I like abita amber strawberry flavor. Such a. Good fresh strawberry flavor. I love it. I drink this everywhere I go.
kayla k.
Kenner, LA

Pecan Harvest Ale is made with real Louisiana pecans that have been toasted to perfection. That makes it something really special, because most beers with a nutty flavor or aroma aren’t made with real nuts. The natural oils from the Louisiana pecans give the ale a light pecan finish and aroma.

Style: American Brown Ale

Alcohol by volume (ABV): 5.20%
Wendy O.
Munford, TN
I'm not a huge beer drinker. In order for me to like drinking beer, it must have at least a hint of fruit. I love Abita's fruit beers, and this is my favorite. It is so crisp and refreshing...and not too sweet. I can drink it with anything.
Lauren F.
Cincinnati, OH
LOVE LOVE LOVE this beer! It's so difficult to find where I live so whenever I am able to find it I do a little party dance and buy as much as I can. This beer is light and sweet with strawberry flavor but it's not overpowering. I usually don't light sweet beer because I feel like I'm drinking candy, but not this one. Perfect for drinking pool side.
Sydney B.
Jacksonville, FL
My favorite seasonal beer of all time! If you like the nutty semi-sweet taste of pecans and appreciate great craft beer then you should definitely give this a try. I wait for it to be released every year and stock up on it.
Caitlin J.
Austin, TX
Oh man, just in time for fall!! I thought I got this to share with my boyfriend, But I tried one before he got home and had to keep them all to myself. He's allergic to Pecans anyways, so we thought we'd be better off.
Kim N.
Manchester, CT
I look forward to this beer coming out every spring time. It's got juust that right amount of a different taste that's summer like and delicious when ice cold! The strawberry taste is definitely there
Diana  T.
Northridge, CA
I usually do not like beer, but I do like Abitas. If you consider yourself a beer expert or if you are a man, you might just turn your nose up at this beer because of it's got a hint of sweetness. One of my friends compared it to a bowl of cheerios with strawberries in it.
Jessi B.
Mchenry, IL
This is one of my favorite fruit brews! The hint of strawberry is not over-powering yet it is still a noticeably refreshing taste. This is a great summer beer!
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this good? I really like Abita's products but I haven't tried this yet. I expect it to taste like pecan pie!
Brady B.
Columbia, SC
How overpowering is the pecan taste? I have had their blueberry beer, and was wondering if it's on the same level.
Susan D.
Newark, DE
This sounds delicious!!! Has anyone tried it? How sweet is it?