BY ABITA

Find Alcoholic Beverages at Target.com! Abita Pecan Harvest Ale Beer Bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• How overpowering is the pecan taste? I have had their blueberry bee...1 Answers
  • Is this good? I really like Abita's products but I haven't tried th...2 Answers
Abita Pecan Harvest Ale Beer Bottles 12 oz, 6 pk
  • "Abita Beers are such a great tasting beer especially when you had a long day at work and you need to unwind." in 1 review
  • "It is very refreshing and while you can taste the strawberries it is not sweet. " in 1 review
kayla k.
kayla k.
Kenner, LA

Pecan Harvest Ale is made with real Louisiana pecans that have been toasted to perfection. That makes it something really special, because most beers with a nutty flavor or aroma aren’t made with real nuts. The natural oils from the Louisiana pecans give the ale a light pecan finish and aroma.

Style: American Brown Ale

Alcohol by volume (ABV): 5.20%
DeAngela B.
DeAngela B.
Monroe, LA
The root beer is the best!!! It's refreshing and only taste a hint of alcohol!!! Worth the buy! Very very rewarding taste!
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Jacksonville, FL
My favorite seasonal beer of all time! If you like the nutty semi-sweet taste of pecans and appreciate great craft beer then you should definitely give this a try. I wait for it to be released every year and stock up on it.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Lafayette, IN
Abita Pecan is one of my favorite seasonal beers. Refreshing and delicious! I only wish I could find it near me. If you like Abita, you're going to love this beer!
Lori H.
Lori H.
Brinkley, AR
Happy Hour Expert
Great flavor! Made in the South which makes it even better. where else would you expect pecan flavored beer to come from?
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Covington, LA
Abita Beer is a top notch brand. This pecan harvest is perfect for beer for a fall meal
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
Love Abita Beers. This one had a great strawberry taste with the beer undertones still present.
Caitlin J.
Caitlin J.
austin, TX
Oh man, just in time for fall!! I thought I got this to share with my boyfriend, But I tried one before he got home and had to keep them all to myself. He's allergic to Pecans anyways, so we thought we'd be better off.
Angelica b.
Angelica b.
Crestline, OH
I'm not usually much of a beer drinker but I do enjoy these. they are just fruity enough without being too overwhelming.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Springview, NE
This is a great changeup in beer. The strawberry flavors to this beer is awesome. It's not overly sweet, but blends great together.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this good? I really like Abita's products but I haven't tried this yet. I expect it to taste like pecan pie!
Brady B.
Brady B.
Columbia, SC
How overpowering is the pecan taste? I have had their blueberry beer, and was wondering if it's on the same level.