BeautySkinAbib
Heartleaf Essence Calming Pump Soothing Daily Skin Care Korea Cosmetic

Abib Heartleaf Essence Calming Pump Soothing Daily Skin Care Korea Cosmetic

by Abib

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Abib Heartleaf Essence Calming Pump Soothing Daily Skin Care Korea Cosmetic!
Dayna C.
Abib Heartleaf Essence Calming Pump Soothing Daily Skin Care Korea Cosmetic uploaded by Dayna C.
🍃 Gel like consistency, but once applied it melts into almost a water consistency 🍃 Has a mattifying affect when fully absorbed 🍃 Light earthy scent, almost like tea 🍃 Helps hydrate skin 🍃 Prepares skin for serums and helps them penetrate skin 🍃 No tacky or sticky residue 🍃 Medium price range, $30 on Amazon 🍃 Pump packaging is sanitary and dispenses perfect amount (a little goes a long way) 🍃 Sodium Hyaluronate - Form of Hyaluronic Acid, helps skin maintain water balance 🚨 Lavender oil - known allergen ( I personally did not have a reaction but people with sensitive skin might.)
Sayeri  D.
Redmond, WA
Abib Heartleaf Essence Calming Pump Soothing Daily Skin Care Korea Cosmetic uploaded by Sayeri  D.
Great serum for sensitive skin!! Feels good to apply and love how it feels !! Very soothing and gets completely absorb without sticky feel!! First time to try this brand and living it 💖
Renee D.
Abib Heartleaf Essence Calming Pump Soothing Daily Skin Care Korea Cosmetic uploaded by Renee D.
This is a very soothing and calming product. It really helps my irritated sensitive skin. It’s also pretty hydrating but I don’t think it’s overly hydrating for oily skin. I think it would work for both oily and dry. I also really like that it comes with a pump. I was sent this free for my honest review. Abib Heartleaf Essence Calming Pump Soothing Daily Skin Care Korea Cosmetic
Nicole  R.
Naugatuck, CT
Abib Heartleaf Essence Calming Pump Soothing Daily Skin Care Korea Cosmetic uploaded by Nicole  R.
I love this essence! It’s very calming so I like to use it after exfoliating or doing a peel. I love that it’s a pump bottle for hygienic reasons snd for keeping the product as fresh as day one. I absolutely recommend. I was given this among other top selling products in a PR box from Abib Cosmetics and boy am I grateful ❤️
Megan  M.
Lusby, MD
Abib Heartleaf Essence Calming Pump Soothing Daily Skin Care Korea Cosmetic uploaded by Megan  M.
This essence is perfect for calming the skin. Which i can always use because i suffer from imflammation and redness in my cheeks and t-zone. This product has a light natural scent that dissipates quickly once on the skin. It has a thin watery texture that absorbs nicely. Does leave a bit of stickiness behind but does go away. This product contains 85% of heartleaf extract that helps sooth irritated skin and controls excessive oil. Also contains Panthenol. And Composed of 89% Huttuynia cordata extract cultivated in the hillside of pristine Jiri Mountain. Which Huttuynia cordata helps to remove dead, dull skin cells and controls sebum production. It makes your skin flawless and bright. Ive been using this product pretty much every day in the morning for a month and it has done a wonderful job of calming the redness in my cheeks. Ive also noticed that my skin is a lot less oily then before since ive been using. But it doesnt dry the skin out it actually leaves it soft and hydrated. This is a great essence with great ingredients. I would definitely recommend.
Katie B.
Taylorsville, NC
Abib Heartleaf Essence Calming Pump Soothing Daily Skin Care Korea Cosmetic uploaded by Katie B.
I love this essence! It is a medium weight gel and glides over the skin. It is not sticky at all. It is very calming for my skin and has taken down any redness. I would recommend to anyone who needs a calming or soothing product.
Melanie M.
Abib Heartleaf Essence Calming Pump Soothing Daily Skin Care Korea Cosmetic uploaded by Melanie M.
✨Abib Heartleaf Essence ✨ This is the first product I’ve used with heartleaf as an ingredient, and I’m a fan! It is gentle, easy to use, and soothing on my sensitive skin. 🌿Texture: This is a watery gel that I found to be very lightweight and good for layering. 🌿Scent: The scent is a fresh water-like scent. It’s not overpower but is definitely present. 🌿Usage: This essence is great for acne prone and/or sensitive skin. It’s very calming and felt great on the areas of my face which are irritated due to mask wearing.
meher K.
Henrico, VA
Abib Heartleaf Essence Calming Pump Soothing Daily Skin Care Korea Cosmetic uploaded by meher K.
I’ve had the chance to try out a majority of Abib’s essences’ and the quality of these products are astounding. This calming pump gives your skins. nice cooling effect right on application and it’s very hydrating for an essence. It’s an absolutely wonderful product. If you are worried about the fact that this has fragrance in it, I found that it was not irritating to my skin and the scent was quiet faint. It actually had a very lovely scent. In terms of price, I would say it is on the higher end, however, if you are willing to splurge, it is definitely worth it. Abib has eco friendly compostable packing peanuts that come in the box which is amazing as well. The aesthetics of the packaging are 10/10!
Jingwen C.
Abib Heartleaf Essence Calming Pump Soothing Daily Skin Care Korea Cosmetic uploaded by Jingwen C.
This essence is very good for sensitive skin. It’s lightweight. Especially good for summer time too. The price is also affordable. The smell is mild herbal. The packaging is simple and clear. I would like to recommend to sensitive type people to try.
Mariangel C.
Denton, TX
I just tried this essence a couple of times and so far I'm liking it. It has some faint silicone scent that reminds me of primer specifically the @lawless Set the Stage Hydrating Priming Serum though upon reading the ingredients of both they are different. It really absorbs quickly with no sticking feeling unlike the aforementioned primer. It's compatible with the rest of my skincare routine and so far my skin hasn't reacted to it but I just started using it a few days ago. It does hydrate the skin as it claims so I think this product it's worth it just by few days I'm trying it.

Looking for your answer?