Abib Gummy Sheet Mask Pack Milk Sticker 10ea K-beauty Korea Cosmetic + Tracking

Abib Gummy Sheet Mask Pack Milk Sticker 10ea K-beauty Korea Cosmetic + Tracking

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Abib Gummy Sheet Mask Pack Milk Sticker 10ea K-beauty Korea Cosmetic + Tracking!
How would you rate this product?
Nederland, CO
Abib Gummy Sheet Mask Pack Milk Sticker 10ea K-beauty Korea Cosmetic + Tracking uploaded by Amanda V.
Wow! Of all the gummy masks, this one is my favorite. It has a white opaque essence with a runny lotion consistency & scent! I imagine this would feel so soothing for those who are experiencing itchy dry skin. I found this to be incredibly nourishing & moisturizing for my combination skin. It left my skin so soft & supple. This is a definite winner in my book! As with all masks in their gummy line, this was loaded with plenty of essence and this had such a thin comfortable microfiber sheet, it hugs your skin and feels like it is hardly there. If they could formulate this to have less of a lotion scent, that would be great other wise my skin drank up this milk! šŸ„›
Abib Gummy Sheet Mask Pack Milk Sticker 10ea K-beauty Korea Cosmetic + Tracking uploaded by Olga A.
Let me begin by saying that Abib's face masks are the best masks I tried so far (and I tried a good amount of them). This is another great Gummy sheet mask. It has a very fresh, pleasant scent. Like other Gummy Sheet masks it is made of the softest and thinnest material that just fits perfectly on the face. It is made of two layers, where you need to remove the blue sheet after you put the mask on your face. After I used this mask my skin felt very hydrated and nourished.
Harwood Hts, IL
Abib Gummy Sheet Mask Pack Milk Sticker 10ea K-beauty Korea Cosmetic + Tracking uploaded by Nicole H.
Love this mask! I used this when my skin was really dry. It's easy to apply and there is an extra piece to help apply it that gets peeled off once applied. I left it on the full 20 minutes. As directed I applied the remaining product that was in the pouch on my neck and legs. Once I removed the mask, it took awhile.for it to absorb into my skin but it left it feeling soft and smooth. It also has a pleasant soft scent.. Theres was no trace of the dry skin.
NY
Abib Gummy Sheet Mask Pack Milk Sticker 10ea K-beauty Korea Cosmetic + Tracking uploaded by Angelica R.
This Abib's Gummy/sticker line I really like it. Abib Gummy Sheet Mask Pack Milk Sticker 10ea K-beauty Korea Cosmetic + Tracking It adheres to the skin and allows it to absorb all the nutrients. The mask is made of a very light microfiber. The serum is creamy and thick in texture, but absorbs quickly. Once I removed it, my skin was so smooth and soft. Niacinamide, Panthenol, Centella AsiƔtica and Chamomile, I can say that it is a very complete mask for my skin type [dry]. It has a fragrance but it is something that I did not currently perceive due to the loss of smell... and I am not sensitive skin so it does not bother me at all.

Looking for your answer?