Abib Gummy Sheet Mask Pack Madecassoside Sticker 10ea K-beauty + Tracking

Abib Gummy Sheet Mask Pack Madecassoside Sticker 10ea K-beauty + Tracking

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Abib Gummy Sheet Mask Pack Madecassoside Sticker 10ea K-beauty + Tracking!
How would you rate this product?
Nederland, CO
Abib Gummy Sheet Mask Pack Madecassoside Sticker 10ea K-beauty + Tracking uploaded by Amanda V.
I am so pleased with this sheet mask. I used this after I couldn't help but pick at a couple of raging hormonal pimples to calm my angry skin (Bad! I know!) This felt so relaxing & soothing for my skin. Afterwards, I was happy to notice that it reduced the redness near the areas I shamefully picked at! This sheet formed so well to my skin, it felt like it was hardly there. It had a clear thin viscosity essence that had a light scent to it that I personally found very pleasant. As with all Abib sheet masks, there was plenty of extra serum to go around to my neck, chest, & arms. There was a light tackiness to it but it goes away as it fully absorbs!
Abib Gummy Sheet Mask Pack Madecassoside Sticker 10ea K-beauty + Tracking uploaded by Olga A.
Let me begin by saying that Abib's face masks are the best masks I tried so far (and I tried a good amount of them). Gummy Sheet Mask Madecassoside Sticker - I just can't get enough of Gummy sheet masks, like all of the one I tried from Abib this one feels like a second skin because it fits my face so perfectly, allowing those ingredients to absorb into my skin quicker. After this mask, my skin felt plump and very moisturized.
Hst Newcastle, DE
Abib Gummy Sheet Mask Pack Madecassoside Sticker 10ea K-beauty + Tracking uploaded by Julia P.
I love that all Abib sheet masks have soft material and are very comfy to wear. The „artwork“ is quite precise and you literally stick the mask to the face and it fits very tight. Also, a big pro is that these masks have lots of essence inside so excess amounts could be used afterwards. Madeca sticker This mask is my least favorite only because of the scent - it smells like it has expired, I even checked the expiry date (it was ok). The essence inside is a face milk, the mask has a cooling effect and soothened my skin. Overall it’s a good one and the scent is my personal preference.

Looking for your answer?