Abib Gummy Sheet Mask Heartleaf Sticker 10ea K-beauty Korea Cosmetic

Abib Gummy Sheet Mask Heartleaf Sticker 10ea K-beauty Korea Cosmetic

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Abib Gummy Sheet Mask Heartleaf Sticker 10ea K-beauty Korea Cosmetic!
How would you rate this product?
Heather H.
Holiday, FL
Abib Gummy Sheet Mask Heartleaf Sticker 10ea K-beauty Korea Cosmetic uploaded by Heather H.
I won a set from Abib Gummy Sheet Mask Heartleaf Sticker 10ea K-beauty Korea Cosmetic that included 3 of these sheet masks. I am love with Kbeauty! I was supposed to leave this strong face mask on for 10-20 minutes but was distracted and left it on 30. When I took it off it was still a bit tacky and there was about a tbsp of the product left in the package so I pressed it into my neck area. It was cooling, refreshing,and super hydrating! And my skin feels so soft and supple! If you can, you have to try these!
Dayna C.
Abib Gummy Sheet Mask Heartleaf Sticker 10ea K-beauty Korea Cosmetic uploaded by Dayna C.
๐Ÿƒ Very large amount of serum! Saved left over in ziplock for the next 3 days! ๐Ÿƒ No scent ๐Ÿƒ Stuck to face well ๐Ÿƒ No tacky/sticky residue ๐Ÿƒ Very hydrating! ๐Ÿƒ Centella Asiatica Extract - Soothing and hydrating ๐Ÿƒ Sodium Hyaluronate - Form of Hyaluronic Acid, helps skin maintain water balance
Morgan C.
Frankton, IN
Abib Gummy Sheet Mask Heartleaf Sticker 10ea K-beauty Korea Cosmetic uploaded by Morgan C.
This face mask was definitely my favorite out of the two I received! It felt so soothing as soon as I put it on and it gave my skin so much hydration. This is a great mask for soothing and strengthening your skin barrier as well as giving your skin a boost of hydration.
Amanda V.
Nederland, CO
Abib Gummy Sheet Mask Heartleaf Sticker 10ea K-beauty Korea Cosmetic uploaded by Amanda V.
This sheet mask would be so ideal after a hot summer day due to it's cooling effects! I found it to be very soothing. It has a clear thick sticky serum with plenty of extra to spread on my neck, chest, and arms. The thin sheet fits wells & sticks to my skin without any bothersome shifting. It had a very light scent to it which I attribute to the heartleaf. I didn't find the scent to be irritating. The only drawbacks to this sheet mask is that it absorbs very slowly & also leaves a very tacky feeling on my skin.
Nicole R.
Naugatuck, CT
Abib Gummy Sheet Mask Heartleaf Sticker 10ea K-beauty Korea Cosmetic uploaded by Nicole R.
I received this amazing mask along with the whole rest of the mask collection from Abib and a giveaway on #gopicky it was part of the Abib Relaxing Kit. These masks are so awesome, they are very comfortable and feel like second skin. The serum is a clear gel that isnโ€™t very heavy. I keep mine in the fridge so when I use it it relaxes and calms my skin. Abib nasks have been a favorite since I discovered them a few months ago. Just kick back for about fifteen minutes and let the masks serum soak into your skin. When finished my skin looks healthy, plump, and hydrated. Everything I need in one step. If you havenโ€™t already you really need to try these out they are a little bit more costly than other masks but well worth it.
Ahu K.
Hampton, NH
Abib Gummy Sheet Mask Heartleaf Sticker 10ea K-beauty Korea Cosmetic uploaded by Ahu K.
Gummy Sheet Maskร  Very sticky as promised on the packaged it glues to your skin and nourishes it from the first second. Really good thing about this mask is (although I didnโ€™t shot this on the video) very tightly fitting hugs the skins for the revitalization. These are sheet mask and I really donโ€™t think like any other sheet mask I tried the results could be long lasting. But for the moment you use them you feel the firmness of your skin is returning back to factory settingsJ. Iโ€™m so glad I was able to add these beauties to my fridge full of sheet mask collection.
Rachel C.
Smithville, TN
Abib Gummy Sheet Mask Heartleaf Sticker 10ea K-beauty Korea Cosmetic uploaded by Rachel C.
Abib is AWESOME I HAVE THE COLLECTION so I pictured the water I love them all they leavey skin so hydrated without any heaviness... Abib Gummy Sheet Mask Heartleaf Sticker 10ea K-beauty Korea Cosmetic
Larysa K.
Vancouver, WA
Abib Gummy Sheet Mask Heartleaf Sticker 10ea K-beauty Korea Cosmetic uploaded by Larysa K.
Abib - Gummy Sheet Mask- Heartleaf Sticker is also a great mask. Pleasant microfiber, adheres tightly to the skin. There is a lot of essence in the package. Perfectly moisturizes and tones I recommend this mask to everyone. I can't say anything bad
Olga V.
Abib Gummy Sheet Mask Heartleaf Sticker 10ea K-beauty Korea Cosmetic uploaded by Olga V.
Let me begin by saying that Abib's face masks are the best masks I tried so far (and I tried a good amount of them). Gummy Sheet Mask Heartleaf Sticker - love this face mask, it is very hydrating and soothing. This mask is perfect for troubled, sensitive skin or for someone with dull completion. This mask did not feel sticky and essence absorbed quickly into my skin. I absolutely love Gummy Sheets material, the softest masks ever. After this mask my skin felt moisturized and recharged.
Jennifer A.
Abib Gummy Sheet Mask Heartleaf Sticker 10ea K-beauty Korea Cosmetic uploaded by Jennifer A.
The sheet mask was slightly sticky so it was hard to apply. But once on, it felt great and the fit was nice! I left on for 30 minutes. My skin was smooth and hydrated and I swear I was glowing. The price for these seem decent. I would definitely consider purchasing the full size.

Looking for your answer?