BY ABE'S OF MAINE

Welcome to Abe's of Maine. Let us tell you a little bit about our history.

Abe's of Maine has been a family owned and operated business since our inception in 1979. Originating as a Mom and Pop electronics retailer in Old Orchard Beach, Maine, we began to cultivate the outstanding customer service we are proud to provide for our customers today.
Currently we operate a state-of-the-art showroom and warehouse out of 1805 Lower Road in Linden, NJ.

As our business continues to grow and reach new places, our commitment to outstanding customer service will always remain constant. Our customers are our number one priority; we pride ourselves on meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations every day.

Once you see the savings we offer, speak with our knowledgeable sales or customer service staff, we are confident that Abe's of Maine will be your favorite shopping destination and for your added assurance.

* Please read complete policy for details.

Here are just a few more reasons why you should shop at Abe's of Maine.

• Brand new and factory fresh merchandise.
  • All Products include USA Manufacturer's Warranty unless otherwise stated.
  • Low Prices - Save up to 50% off prices found at common retailers.
  • Quick Turnaround - Most orders ship within 24-48 hours.
  • Well-informed and polite sales staff.

Our goal is customer satisfaction and we appreciate your patronage! So, remember Abe's of Maine for all your online shopping needs.

Tameka S.
I purchase my camera on this site. I was so nervous as first because I had never heard of them, but their customer service was spot on and they made my experience great. they have great prices with some amazing deals. Check this site out I for sure will be using them again.
Sàde B.
I love this product it was my first time trying it and I was not disappointed it was worth the money and I recommend it.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Hey man who was the last two weeks ago, I have to do with it, but it would have been in the future, and I have to go
celia r.
Stockton, CA
i love this product it really had great results with this product great as well and quallity i really recommend
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Antoni C.
Boston, MA
High quality! If u need u could buy cuse it's really good im not regretted about this purchase