BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Alma G.
234 Acorn Drive, Streamwood, Illinois
When my 4 children were still in their teens, I used to shop in Abercrombie when they have to attend any school events and also on holidays. I used to also pamper myself with their fashionable destroyed jeans and simple but elegant shirts. I stopped buying clothes when I noticed the shirts were sinking in size as they are washed and find the sizes too small for adult like me. Only last week when I happened to look again for jeans when I stopped at the store and noticed that their sizes fit better now. I still love the quakity of the fabric and the simplicity of their designs. I bought a pair of vintage sweater and sweat pants for my husband and myself. We both wore thise on our first trip to Myrtle Beach. It is so comfortable and we are Abercrombie & Fitchtruly happy with how it fit both of us. I would buy more clothes again from their store and will highly recommend to family and friends of all ages.
Ana Laura C.
Lavras MG
It is worth to check, it is incredible and wonderful, it is life, love and everything everything good, confiram, confiram, confiram, eu amooooooo
Jamie M.
Sherman, TX
Love their jeans and their men clothes, my husband love their shirts cause they fit so well for skiny people, and since we both are kind of skinny, there is almost no places that we can find good jeans or shirts that actually mold our bodies
Kadene R.
Kingston
I love their clothing line and they are affordable. I would recommend this clothing line to anyone
Grecia R.
Matamoros, Tamaulipas
Me encanta esta marca, las blusas son sencillas y hermosas, un look fresco para ir a la universidad.
La recomiendo.
Jéssica S.
Hawthorne, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
.I have shopped with abercrombie.com on numerous occasionsTheir shipping method is super fast, I have never had a problem with them sending their parcels late or not having the item I ordered.
(As an international customer, it is frustrating to have an order canceled due to stock issues as the cancellation of the payment on the card is a hassle for me)
Their customer service is useful clear and I have always been able to get the answer I needed with an email.
The only slight disadvantage is that the clothes are quite wrinkled when they arrive (for summer sweaters and dresses can be a problem) and their scaling seems to vary slightly from season to season.
Palav D.
San Jose, CA
Love this brand! It’s been on my shopping list for way too long! I love how trendy the outfits are! These jeans have been in my closet for years! Abercrombie & Fitch
Jessie P.
portland
They’ve always got some great sales going on and when they do, the clothing is usually an awesome price. I just bought a great quality pair of jeans for just $49 dollars (they were 50% off) I’m wearing them in the photo below! Stretchy but skin tight. They’re super comfortable and great quality.
Very trendy and stylish things! Can be pricy if you pay full price but they normally have sales and you can now join their reward program for free and receive coupons!
Nikki  N.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
So my son just took my CC as I’m writing this review 🙄 They have classic American clothing that holds up well. They do have some good sales that you can now find some good prices. It’s the only place where my son will buy his pants and jeans because of the slim fit and taller on the leg. The CC does have a high rate though! But join the club for rewards! Here is a picture of my son in his fav A&F shorts he still has them from 2 years ago and in good shape!
Kirsty b.
kent
For myself right we’re shall I start living next to an outlet for Abercrombie & Fitch is heaven
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?