Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,440 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
As the petite lady that I am I recognize that A&F is the best fit for my body type. I love their Cali style of clothes.
Lo amo todo excelentes profesionales y todos los aromas son deliciosos, para mi uno de los mejores productos de aromas
A bit more pricy than what I usually go for but totally worth it! Always on the trends and I love the tops and jackets!
Es super buena marca y de excelente calidad tanto como aeropostal o holister me encanta la ropa y/o diversos productos
Very good cloth quality. Worth the value and price. A little country style but very comfy. Does not shrink when washed.
De esta marca me gusta mucho por su variedad en productos ya sea en linea de ropa,calzado,fragancias y entre otras mas
Is good, I recommend it, it is one of my favorites and that of my friends, I love it and I know you will love it too
Las franelas son muy comodas y la tela es gruesa y suave me encanta la vibra relajada que da esta marca y sus colores
I'm not a huge fan of this store. Their prices are way too high for very plain clothing. Nothing special about them.
A&F Clothing I have bought fit true to size, their prices are the best! Their style is amazing, really good quality!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos