Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,440 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
La ropa es super a la moda, además que los perfumes tienen un estilo especial, algo más fresco y juvenil. Me encanta
I feel that the cloths manufactured for abacrombie & fitch are really good quality, that's why I really enjoy there cloths.
I love their clothing! So many great options! They’re always on trend and the customer service is always really good.
Abercrombie & Fitch is one of my favorite brand of clothes is really confortable and beauty, is excelent for wearing daily.
Love the style of all of their clothes and I really wish they had stores in Canada so I didn’t always have to shop online!
Es posiblemente una de las que más les gusta a mis chicos ya que cuenta con todo para ir a la escuela y para alguna fiesta
I purchased a pink cardigan from Abercrombie and Fitch, the material is quality and it is adorable . My favorite cardigan .
Excelente ropa, pero lo que más me gusta son las sudaderas y chaquetas, me gusta las letras que tiene y algunos estampados.
Abercrombie are one of my all time favorites for hoodies,jeans and sweaters. Comfortable, great quality with cute designs.
I love abercrombie for the style of the clothes, but it always shrinks after a few washes and the sizes fits really small.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos