Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,426 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Abercrombie its a really good brand to buy clothes, the quality worth the price . I love the jerseys and sweaters they sell
I like the clothes that they have but sometimes they have really small sizes but I always find something for me and my son
Love the style of all of their clothes and I really wish they had stores in Canada so I didn’t always have to shop online!
This is store is really great you can find jeans, sports clothes everything you want so I can give to this store 100 points
La ropa es super a la moda, además que los perfumes tienen un estilo especial, algo más fresco y juvenil. Me encanta
I love the jeans in Abercrombie & fitch. Those are the ones that fit me perfectly, and the best is that they last forever.
Eu amo está marca. Os produtos são de ótima qualidade e acho as peças a minha cara. Com certeza que compra fica fã da marca
So pricey! It doesn't even worth it. Just save your cash and go somewhere else. It's not even that awesome according to me.
This store is a bit pricey for me and I think the quilty has gone down in the past few years harder to find clothes I like
Abercrombie & Fitch is one of my favorite brand of clothes is really confortable and beauty, is excelent for wearing daily.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos