Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,388 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
The clothes i got is very comfortable..it fits me well since the material is cotton.the price is suitable very affordable.
Abercrombie & Fitch is one of my favorite brand of clothes is really confortable and beauty, is excelent for wearing daily.
This is store is really great you can find jeans, sports clothes everything you want so I can give to this store 100 points
Wow in the abbercrombie and fitch store it's smells soooo good ! but the music is really loud lol. Whatever i love A&F.
I like this clothes, he is very comfortable and fresh, as they combine the colors, it is something simply but primordial
This is best choice for family clothing. Perfect fit from young to adult and good fabrics. Nice designs and cheap prices.
I like she shirts and jeans from here however it can be slightly over priced for the quality of the clothes your getting
I don’t shop here that often but I love the clothes they have. If I had a store closer to me I would definitely go more.
Great quality but a bit on the price side. Not very good for sizing above uk10, however if you find something it's good.
Clothing from Abercrombie & Fitch is very nice quality. I have never had a problem with anything I’ve bought from there.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos