Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,424 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Abercrombie is nice, but I feel it might be really focused on hot people, more than in average people, but quality is great.
I love this brand, i have soo many clothes from this shop, all of them have an excellent quality, and are also so comfortable
es increible no hay otra arca que luzca tan bien en todas las personas,con inumerables diseños que se adaptan a toda ocacion
They need to make their clothes bigger, love the look, but usually a large elsewhere and here a large feels like a small....
PRODUTOS DE PRIMEIRA LINHA SUPER CONFORTAVEL A MARCA E PERFEITA EM TODAS AS OCASIÕES CAIMENTO PERFEITO E PREÇO SUPER EM ALTA
Do quality is very good, fabrics not wash away, it is durable and comfortable , very easy to find in stores and is very good
Me fascina este producto lo recomiendo 100% es excelente su calidad y precio. Me encantó la experiencia lo vuelvo a comprar.
adoro essa marca, pois ela tem qualidade, estilo, e eu me identifico muito, a maioria da minha família compra usa e recomenda
Their jeans are absolutely amazing. It's a little expensive but the quality totally worth it. I love specially the men brand.
Shopping here is fun n easy u get the good sales online only that's the only setback apart from that their clothes are great
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos