Abercrombie & Fitch
3.81 / 5 based on 10,580 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
The cuality of the clothes are really great and its really afordable and i love how it looks when you putt on and its really comfortable
I bought a shirt for a family member and they still wear it to this day and love it! People who work there are amazing and super helpful!
marca sumamente reconocida, me encantan sus estampados y blusas ademas de su extensa gama de colores como formas de las playeras y blusas
Love the vibe in this store, makes me always want to come back and spend more money. One of my favourite tshirts was purchased from here.
I love this clothing brand, I usually buy clothes on internet just because I'm sure they will arrive comfortable and will fit perfectly!
Check out the end of season sales!!! Some of my favourite tips come from here. Affordable even without the sales, and beautiful quality.
I have a Winte coat that I love! Had it for going on its third winter and still in excellent condition. Super warm and worth every penny
Me gusta bastante la calidad de los busos que tienen ya que oo protegen a uni bastante del frio, y mas en bogota donde hace bastante frio
This is the best of all I love each of your articles really I love to see and buy I can find thousands of things that in others I can not
I love the pants here, by the long measure apart from the hip and I am very tall and I find it difficult to find long pannels in my city
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos