Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,394 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I have been coming to this store ever since I was really young. My sister will take me to the kids section and order me stuff from the kids part of Abercrombie and Fitch. I love all of their clothes and everything is very well made. Everything is just my style.
I basically like this brand. Love the jeans mostly. They look perfect and they last more than others brands like this. Usually buy them via web cause it's easier. I'll definitely continue wearing them :)
I love the jeans from here. I am a size 0 and the jeans fit me perfectly. All the jeans I own are from here. They last a lifetime, the color does not fade and the material does not become thin. The employees are very attentive to your needs and are always very helpful.
Like it but defined need to step they game, the customer service is not super friendly is more like they are doing you a favor but so far clothes are well made and I enjoy the prints and price
I love the collection here. Nice collection of jeans, dresses, tops, active wear, sleep wear. The collection is really unique and versatile. OMG the hoodies, I just love them. It is bit pricier side but I club with some offers so that I get it at a good price.
Me encanta esta linea de ropa Abercrombie & Fitch es un poco costosa pero de muy buena calidad, tienen un perfume exclusivo un aroma unico que en la tienda esta por los conductos de aire
Abercrombie & Fitch carries my all time favorite cologne, Fierce. I use it daily and get compliments on it everywhere I go. I also occasionally purchase clothing from here as well. Their jeans and shirts are both super high quality, and hold up well over time.
I just recentley purchased some pants from there and let me tell you the pants are so comftorable and look nice they are a bit expensive but the quality is good ajd like they say you get what you pay for so I'm sure this pants are going to last for a while
They've completely revamped their clothing and it's great. Great trends as well as staple items I found. Good quality and their sales are usually great too. Recently just bought an off the shoulder white eyelet top and have been wearing it every chance I get.
Always loved the smell when I walk in. Stylish, simple and laid back. Nothing like a southern Cali vibe! Reminds me of home sometimes. Not much to love or hate because at times the price can be ridiculous but great finds in their sale sections balances it out
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos