BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Abercrombie & Fitch
Abercrombie's jeans are fantastic quality! Their dark wash stay dark!!!! Just be prepared to smell like Abrocrombie as it literally will take a dozen washes to get their scent out ;)
Sierra P.
London
I always buy mine online because if you wait for a little bit, there are sooo many clothes on clearance! Some of the clothes I got we're supposed to be 70 dollars but I got them for around $10/$15!! Their clothes are so pretty and they last for a long time! The price may be expensive but they are worth it if you wait for really nice clothes to be on clearance!!
Erica C.
Mississauga , ON
Pretty much the only reason I shop here is for the jeans, I have issues with jeans not fitting me properly, most jeans are saggy on my around the butt and calf area but A&F jeans don't seem to have that problem on me. Honestly I'm very picky about jeans so these are the cheapest jeans that fit me right. Other brands that fit the way I like are a lot more expensive.
Brianna C.
Thorold, ON
Personally I find some items at this store appealing but most of them not. I don't think the clothing is really worth the expensive price when its just ok quality. I shopped at Hollister and Abercrombie in middle school mostly back when it was "cool" to have the brand written on your shirt/sweater/etc. Now that is one of the reasons I avoid shopping there.
Tiffany M.
London, ON
Don't get me wrong, A&F has super cute and trendy clothes, however I find them overpriced, and they really only have different variations of the same things. The stores have a very overpowering smell, it smells good but it can be a little much and the stores tend to be pretty dark. I really like their jeans and their jean shorts, they're just expensive.
Irene D.
saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Everyone is hating on the CEO. I don't agree with his views but in the end he is entitled to his views. He knows it will affect the reputation and the brand and it has.

I like most of the clothes from here. They are good quality, some items fit small as hell or are skanky as hell, but most of the sweaters I've bought have lasted me a couple of years.
And that signature navy blue.... dayum.
The price of the clothing is actually becoming more affordable, I find. They always have sales.
Aurélie A.
Angers
Un bonne marque mais plutôt réservé au type "petite". Je suis mince mais ai des formes et la plus part de leurs robes me sont étroite à la poitrine. Les hoodies sont très confortables et leurs t-shirts basiques aussi. Les tissus sont toujours de très bonne qualité. Je soulignerais tout de même que leurs shorts/jupes/robes sont souvent trop courtes.
Pegleess B.
Guelph, ON
If you are buying Abercrombie & Fitch you need to reconsider your life. What are you buying that is so special? NOTHING. Is the quality much better than anywhere else? NO. Are the employees especially nice? If the internet is to be believed....also no! However, this brand seems to be on the decline so I'd watch out for some good upcoming sales as they try to reinvent themselves. There is potential here A&F! I believe in you! Turn things around and become the brand you want to be!
LETICIA B.
I love the sales there but hate the stores. It makes me dizzy to go into a store with EXTREMELY DIM LIGHTING and the perfume is WAYYYYYYY toooo strong. you don't even know what exactly you're buying at the store! I suggest that you buy online after you know your sizes. The dresses are really pretty but wait for the sales(15-70% depending on season)
Ashton H.
Evansville, Indiana
I really used to love this store but the older you get and aren't in your teens anymore the more you realize how ridiculous it is, prices are way too high. Jeans used to be great quality, now they pull the whole crappy material so that you'll have to buy again sooner. Smells insanely strong in stores too, instant headache. Just not worth it at all.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?