BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Tracy Z.
Toronto, ON
I do like some of their pieces, but they never seem to play up or amp up the style. They seem to stick with the same types of clothes, which isn't necessarily bad, but it isn't great either. It just gets boring easily. Also, in my experiences of shopping there, the employees are usually not that polite and their clothes are pretty pricey for the quality you're getting.
Carolina G.
London
They really cites clothes, especial in summer it's when I buy most products there. But sometime A&F can be very expensive. I love going long shopping there with my friends because it's something that we all have in common on our favourites stores. This summer I'm excited to go there and see the news items that will have in store and I'll be the first one to collect it.
Jennifer Z.
The experience with this store is positive. Solidly sewn things, high quality materials. Although the fit (most things thin and pritalen) maybe not everyone will like it. A strong passion for post-processed products for someone to be an advantage for someone less (compiling women this "suffering" for some reason less).
Customer service in sensitive shop, responsible for 1-2 days.
Christina R.
Kanata, ON
The store is overpriced, the sales reps are technically hired models, and their clothes don't come in large sizes. The CEO believes that only 'cool kids' should wear their clothes, and you can get fired for not being a 10 on their attractiveness scale. They also lost a huge settlement for letting go an employee for wearing a hijab at work. Seriously, don't go here.
Brooke N.
Ontario, CA
Over time, it seems that they make clothes smaller and smaller each time. Abercrombie is definitely one of them. I used to be able to wear their size 4 before I hit the last era of my puberty. It is incredibly overpriced for crappy material, does not make clothes for average people... We are not all supermodels, and you almost suffocate while walking in the store.
Abercrombie's jeans are fantastic quality! Their dark wash stay dark!!!! Just be prepared to smell like Abrocrombie as it literally will take a dozen washes to get their scent out ;)
Sierra P.
London
I always buy mine online because if you wait for a little bit, there are sooo many clothes on clearance! Some of the clothes I got we're supposed to be 70 dollars but I got them for around $10/$15!! Their clothes are so pretty and they last for a long time! The price may be expensive but they are worth it if you wait for really nice clothes to be on clearance!!
Erica C.
Mississauga , ON
Pretty much the only reason I shop here is for the jeans, I have issues with jeans not fitting me properly, most jeans are saggy on my around the butt and calf area but A&F jeans don't seem to have that problem on me. Honestly I'm very picky about jeans so these are the cheapest jeans that fit me right. Other brands that fit the way I like are a lot more expensive.
Brianna C.
Thorold, ON
Personally I find some items at this store appealing but most of them not. I don't think the clothing is really worth the expensive price when its just ok quality. I shopped at Hollister and Abercrombie in middle school mostly back when it was "cool" to have the brand written on your shirt/sweater/etc. Now that is one of the reasons I avoid shopping there.
Irene D.
saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Everyone is hating on the CEO. I don't agree with his views but in the end he is entitled to his views. He knows it will affect the reputation and the brand and it has.

I like most of the clothes from here. They are good quality, some items fit small as hell or are skanky as hell, but most of the sweaters I've bought have lasted me a couple of years.
And that signature navy blue.... dayum.
The price of the clothing is actually becoming more affordable, I find. They always have sales.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?