Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,440 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
love love great products very good quality of materials worth everu penny lots to choose from you will be not disappointed very recomended
Shirt is bad quantity and i don't really like if, after i washed it a few times it was really ugly and it doesn't fitted me well like first
Snobby staff. Clothes meant for size zero or less, way too expensive. Snobby staff. Clothes meant for size zero or less, way too expensive
Great Quality !! Wash really well. All the pieces are timeless! So are great for those staple pieces but still with a touch of high end :)
The clothes are of very good quality and it lasts quite a lot and it is not damaged easily when washing it but the prices are a little high
É uma marca ótima, tem uma quantidade 5 estrelas. Sem dúvida que recomendo a compra de produtos desta marca, pois a qualidade é garantida.
I think it caters to a much younger crowd and I feel like a lot of their products are hyped up. The only thing I like are their fragrances!
Love their clothes and have had a pair of their jeans for years! My go-to favourite pair of Abercrombie & Fitch makes me look super great!!
The best sweaters are from Abercrombie & Fitch! The fit and the fabric is the best, you want basically wear it all day and year, so comfy!
I love this store, but by bad luck I will not personally buy it if my aunt does not bring it to me, I love the polocher AYYYY! The amooooo!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos