Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,396 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Shirt is bad quantity and i don't really like if, after i washed it a few times it was really ugly and it doesn't fitted me well like first
The clothes are of very good quality and it lasts quite a lot and it is not damaged easily when washing it but the prices are a little high
Clothing is very high quality and sweaters are always very thick and warm. Very fashionable and have large selection to choose from always
Snobby staff. Clothes meant for size zero or less, way too expensive. Snobby staff. Clothes meant for size zero or less, way too expensive
I think it caters to a much younger crowd and I feel like a lot of their products are hyped up. The only thing I like are their fragrances!
I LOVE Abercrombie & Fitch!!!! All of their clothes are such good quality. It can be a little pricey sometimes but it is totally worth it👍
The best sweaters are from Abercrombie & Fitch! The fit and the fabric is the best, you want basically wear it all day and year, so comfy!
One of my favorite stores to shop at. The clothes are extremly pretty and cute, there is something for everyone and the quality is great
Me gusta bastante la calidad de los busos que tienen ya que oo protegen a uni bastante del frio, y mas en bogota donde hace bastante frio
This is the best of all I love each of your articles really I love to see and buy I can find thousands of things that in others I can not
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos