Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,415 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
It is worth to check, it is incredible and wonderful, it is life, love and everything everything good, confiram, confiram, confiram, eu amooooooo
There clothes are usually made very small and tight giving you limited choices of things you can wear. Although everything in there is adorable.
This shop is amazing, it has a wide range of different styles to suit your fashion. I have a few things from here and the have been well loved x
Yes although the place is off putting sometimes with all the attractive men and women that keep up a good standard it makes you feel out of place
Love their clothes and their accessories and they always have sales up to like 70% off. Their website is well organized and easy to navigate too.
5 points for quality, desing, variety, location and the store is beautiful and smells delicious, it is maybe a little too dark. Kind of expensive
Great brand with good clothes. Their hoodies are great! I don’t shop here all the time as it is expensive for what it is but the clothes do last.
No issues with Abercrombie! I don’t buy clothes often for myself with two young kids, but I like their style when I want to feel young at heart!
Insanely expensive for the exact same kind of clothing you can get at Hollister, and I've heard bad things about how they treat their employees.
Loveeee their kids line! Kids clothing that look a little more grown up for the pickier kids are so hard to find. A&f nailed it for the most part
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos