Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,402 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
los sueteres para el frio los he usados me encantan ya que su tela es muy suave y protegen del frio y la gran variedad de colores y modelos
Love their clothes and their accessories and they always have sales up to like 70% off. Their website is well organized and easy to navigate too.
No issues with Abercrombie! I don’t buy clothes often for myself with two young kids, but I like their style when I want to feel young at heart!
This shop is amazing, it has a wide range of different styles to suit your fashion. I have a few things from here and the have been well loved x
Insanely expensive for the exact same kind of clothing you can get at Hollister, and I've heard bad things about how they treat their employees.
Amo essa marca, as roupas da linha são excelentes, perfeitas, cheias de estilos, sempre inovando. São peças bastante confortáveis. Gosto muito..
Great brand with good clothes. Their hoodies are great! I don’t shop here all the time as it is expensive for what it is but the clothes do last.
ME ENCANTA ESTA MARCA, ES UNA MARCA HERMOSA ME GUSTA MUCHO LA TELA CON LA QUE TRABAJAN ES DE MUY BUEN MATERIAL CON ESTILO Y SOBRE TODO COMODIDAD
Abercrombie & Fitch needs to improve their quality of clothing, the prices, and the sizing. It's definitely not made for North America standards.
I love shopping and Abercrombie and Fitch for casual or lounging wear. The clothes are comfortable and last a long time. A big thumbs up from me.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos