Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,446 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Here I only bought T-shirts I like the quality with which I have left the price of the styles and it is not for saying that they are at a very good price
I have never been disappointed with my purchases from Abercrombie. I always purchase items on sale as they can be a little pricey. Overall well worth it.
I have 7-8 jeans and so much t-shirt and sweater from them! I really do like there jeans collection and sweater because they are so soft and comfortable’
love their hoodies but definitely on the pricey side! nevertheless, i still like their clothes :) everyone has a hoodie from there. its like a must have.
Expensive clothing, not a very good name brand and if your not spending a bunch of money the sales people become rude and don't help you with anything.
Abercrombie & Fitch Es una marca de excelente calidad a un precio accesible, su ropa es comoda y sus diseños estan muy padres sobre todo las sudaderas
F&F is also a good branch. Lately I haven't been shopping with them but since ever I been a fan of this amazing brand. Great products and good prices.
Used to be really popular when I was in middle school but now its just...blah. They've changed but its too late, we've moved on. Quality sucked anyway
De mis marcas favoritas de ropa, muy buena tela y confección de su ropa, la recomiendo totalmente, la compro desde hace unos años y me salió buena ropa
High quality products, but a little expensive. I love their dresses and shirts, but if you are looking for something less expensive it’s not the place.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos