BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Claire C.
Surrey, Mitcham
This shop smells amazing as soon as you walk in, you don’t feel like you have walked into a shop but rather a party, it can be a lil dark and loud inside but still a great sense to shop in- if that makes sense. Some of the items are expensive but when they have a sale you can get a great bargain.
Cloe N.
Wonderful clothes, wonderful quality, wonderful style, feels good when wearing this. A little expensive, would like it to become a little cheaper, I don't shop their often - too expensive, enjoyed shopping there though, I would recommend, as long as you are willing to spend a lot of money.
Owen U.
Shawnee, KS
Abercrombie is a store I don't go to as much as I used to. It's full of stylish and good clothes. They are all pretty good quality, but the only way I'll buy them is if they're on sale. I have some jeans and sweaters that I love from there, but it's just too expensive for everyday shopping.
Alexis H.
I like Ambercrombies jeans, and they have some cute tops and stuff as well. I mostly enjoy their jeans. I think they can be a  little expensive though, and find Hollister a little more affordable for the exact same clothing. If you can shop during a sale though, I like their stuff.
Montse T.
Celaya Gto
Es una marca muy buena , me gusta mucho su ropa , tiene gran variedad de estilos , se puede comprar en una tienda especializada en la marca , en lo personal me gusta mucho los pantalones y chamarras , su precio lo vale , son de muy buena calidad , sin duda volvere a comprar en esa tienda.
Kethia J.
Brooklyn, NY
I used to like the clothes here when I was 16-18. Now not as much. The clothes there are rather expensive but good quality. I usually shop in the clearance section where you are sure to grab some good finds.
Lauren B.
Seaside, CA
Absolutely hate this store. Their sizes range from XS to S. Really? Not everyone is that small anymore, our society is growing and that's pathetic. My question is, what is the company trying to get at? Anorexia? Tried shopping here once but just the smell of the store alone was horrible.
Tobias J.
I bought a Abercrombie & Fitch pullover about 1 year ago. I still have it and even after alot of washing, it is still top quality. I must say that the fabric feels really good and I mostly wear it without anything beneath. Overall, I must say that the pullover is the best one I ever had.
Andressa M.
Este marca é a melhor na minha opiniao, no Brasil nao consigo achar, mas sempre que viajo para os Estados Unidos consigo encontrar esta marca e sempre compro pecas que sao realmente muito boas. È um pouco caro mas realmente vale a pena gastar um pouco mais pra receber um produto de qualidade
Jaclyn S.
Beulah Park, South Australia
Most of the clothes in this store are very cute but everything is all so over priced. All the clothing there as well is all pretty generic and looks the same as other brands. Nothing unique about the store.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?