BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Natalie J.
Love the cologne from A&F, the polos and the jeans my son and husband love to wear. Would like to see a more expanded women's line, but overall love the clothing. The clothes and jeans last a long time and always look great!. Would totally recommend shopping here.
Shruti G.
Montville, NJ
I bought my dress for my pre wedding photo shoot from here, love the clothes but oh so expensive! I can only shop here once in every couple of years!!! But gosh I love the clothes and their signature male fragrance which I made my husband buy and wear all the time!!
Lacey C.
St Simons Is, GA
First off, i have NEVER liked abercrombie and fitch. in middle school, everyone would sport these ugly graphic tees that they paid way too much for and i would wonder what exactly made them appealing. the only thing this store has going for them is the fact that their signature scent smells good, but walking into one of those stores, it is incredibly overpowering. now, i have been in quite a few A&F stores since i have friends who like them, and every time i have had horrible customer service. I'm a small girl myself, but when i walk into a store with one of my bigger (nowhere near fat) friends,we are lucky if we even get greeted. this brand was already irrelevant to me when the CEO declared he only wanted the "cool" kids, the physically attractive, all american types buying his clothes, but that definitely angered me enough to the point where i will NEVER set foot into another hollister, A&F, or gilly hicks again.
Amanda C.
Manitowoc, WI
I love their clothes, but sizing there is hard for me. In some styles i'm a medium some I need a large or xl. When it comes to jeans one style will fit me in a certain size and then another style i need to go up a couple of sizes. The inconsistency drives me nuts.
Melanie H.
Des Plaines, IL
I love their clothes so much its amazing and cute it is expensive but it is worth the buy they last long and are good quality which I love about it and its sales they have sometimes are great I love buying shirts and jeans their I would recommend shopping here.
Shannon M.
Tampa, FL
I loved shopping here as a teenager but now they don't have clothes in my size. Shopping experience was ok, the location I went to nobody helped me with a purchase I was making for my nephew. I would recommend shopping here if you already know what you want to buy.
Esmeralda O.
Waco, TX
they have such cute clothing here. i especially love their plaid shirts they have a great variety of patterns and colors and they are so comfortable. I think the only con would be that their clothes is very pricey but hey if you can afford it definitely try it!
Ashley G.
Lincoln , NE
I would describe the look as becoming less associated with a brand and more conducive to the lifestyle of someone who's young, someone who pays attention to trends, someone who isn't too, too polished
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I loved this store when I was younger but have definitely strayed away. I hate that they put "Abercrombie" on just about everything, I feel like the logo would do. They have colorful things but their sizes are small. They tend to have pretty cute clothes on sale though.
Sable B.
Tucson, AZ
There was a time when Abercrombie was cool and they did have clothes that could fit the curvier girl, but now it seems like everything is made for the stringy teenager. My best friend shopped here all the time, and I found it irritating because while she was a 00 and everything in the store complimented her, my size 8 to 10 frame made everything just look ridiculously small. On top of their clothes being made even smaller than normal, the customer service in the store is enough to make me blacklist it even if the clothes did fit me. A lot of the people who work here or in stores affiliated with it (Hollister and Gilly Hicks) are rude, lazy and often times disrespectful if you are asking for a larger size you can't find. Their tops tend to fall apart for being cheaply threaded and their jeans aren't worth the price you pay.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?