BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Veronica W.
The quality doesn't match the price (which is high), there is obvious discrimination in their hiring process (only hot people allowed), and it gave my friend and asthma attack just walking in the door, it reeks so much of cologne.
Jovita G.
Tengo un par de camisillas de esta marca. La tela de es excelente calidad, muy fresca y no se daña con cada lavada. Además los colorees son muy variados y con stylos diversos. Excelente para ir de camping o para hacer ejercicios.
Erika W.
This brand is so expensive and there clothes don't last longer than a month. save your money and shop somewhere else. The staff is rude, and the whole store smells awful!
Sofía P.
Casi todas mis sudaderas son de esta tienda. Las adoro. Son súper calientes para el invierno y en verano hay prendas frescas y bonitas. Una de mis tiendas favoritas a pesar de que no la hay en mi ciudad yo siempre la promociono.
Carmen V.
I am in love with many of their clothes, from the style to the quality and fit. Some items can be a little pricy, but there are occasional sales! This has been one of my main clothing stores, and will continue to be for a long time.
Madelyne M.
San Salvador
This clothes can be combined with everything, if you want to wear casual or formal, for every occasion. You will always be amazed with clothes always in fashion. The quality is spectacular, durable and favorable for all weather
Reyanna N.
Toronto, ON
Why does every single location smell AMAZING? Besides that, their clothing is okay. The material is better than "cheaper' stores and you're paying for the quality. I really like their summer skirts, especially the suede stuff.
Myilinda A.
Colton, CA
Me and my fiance buy all of our jeans from here. They are a little more pricy then other stores but they are worth spending that extra money. The fit of thier pants is amazing, they have pretty styles, and the texture is great.
Nikoletta S.
One of my favorite stores to shop. I buy almost every week clothes. One of my favorite purchase is a perfect jacket and t-shirts and the experience of shopping in Abercrombie is unique and i buy again and again from this store!
Melanie P.
madrid
If I am honest, what I usually buy in this store are their sweatshirts, because I am very nice, comfortable and warm. Although generally the clothes you sell are fine.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?