Abercrombie & Fitch
3.81 / 5 based on 10,584 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
The quality doesn't match the price (which is high), there is obvious discrimination in their hiring process (only hot people allowed), and it gave my friend and asthma attack just walking in the door, it reeks so much of cologne.
Tengo un par de camisillas de esta marca. La tela de es excelente calidad, muy fresca y no se daña con cada lavada. Además los colorees son muy variados y con stylos diversos. Excelente para ir de camping o para hacer ejercicios.
This brand is so expensive and there clothes don't last longer than a month. save your money and shop somewhere else. The staff is rude, and the whole store smells awful!
Casi todas mis sudaderas son de esta tienda. Las adoro. Son súper calientes para el invierno y en verano hay prendas frescas y bonitas. Una de mis tiendas favoritas a pesar de que no la hay en mi ciudad yo siempre la promociono.
I am in love with many of their clothes, from the style to the quality and fit. Some items can be a little pricy, but there are occasional sales! This has been one of my main clothing stores, and will continue to be for a long time.
This clothes can be combined with everything, if you want to wear casual or formal, for every occasion. You will always be amazed with clothes always in fashion. The quality is spectacular, durable and favorable for all weather
Why does every single location smell AMAZING? Besides that, their clothing is okay. The material is better than "cheaper' stores and you're paying for the quality. I really like their summer skirts, especially the suede stuff.
Me and my fiance buy all of our jeans from here. They are a little more pricy then other stores but they are worth spending that extra money. The fit of thier pants is amazing, they have pretty styles, and the texture is great.
One of my favorite stores to shop. I buy almost every week clothes. One of my favorite purchase is a perfect jacket and t-shirts and the experience of shopping in Abercrombie is unique and i buy again and again from this store!
If I am honest, what I usually buy in this store are their sweatshirts, because I am very nice, comfortable and warm. Although generally the clothes you sell are fine.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos