Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I love abercrombie and fitch. Clothing is really lovely and quite soft. However one top I got from their wore out very quickly but apart from that my clothes have lasted ages. The store is also always very busy so make sure you are filling to que.
I don't shop here for anything other than jeans. However, I absolutely love their jeans. I have wide hips, and skinny legs, making it hard to find a perfect fit. Abercrombie Jegging jeans fit so great! Their CEO might be an idiot, but the jeans are on point.
The only time id buy a&f is on sale... way too pricey its ridiculous... better quality than hollister even though they're the same company but hollister sells the same kind of stuff with a much affordable price gets better on sale.. or clearance lol
I've never really liked the style of clothing and the whole concept is not attractive for me, but the main reason I don't shop there is because I don't support what they stand for.
I used to wear Abercrombie a lot but over the past couple of years I've began to fade out of it however I still find the best plaid shirts there and I still really like they're Denim. It can sometimes be pricey for what it is but there is always a deal
Abercrombie and Fitch is the high end Hollister. I love their items and find them more dainty and pretty. Their pricing is sometimes a bit too much for the products though. I only ever shop here when there's a sale on. But I do love this store.
I like the store. The sizes typically run very small but I love the theme of the store. I love all the whites and creams and the jeans are pretty comfortable too! (But very small)
It smells so so amazing in here! Love the clothing and the employees, The best experience and purchase I ever had was 3 weeks ago while I was on vacation in Calgary at the Chinook Abercrombie & Fitch location! I will shop here again and again.
I think this store has pretty good stuff, not really my style of clothing though. I also find them to be way too pricey and the store is always so dark inside so you can barely see the clothes!!
not to big of a fan of A&E but will usually wear A&E clothing for my grunge days. will say though that most of the A&E clothes i do have are pretty warn and time to get new stuff
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos