BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
madison n.
plainfield
I love abercrombie & fitch, even though the price range is up there, you really get what you pay for. I recently purchased the Hempstead cologne for my boyfriend, but I use it too! Its for both genders, and smells amazing. It lasts all day long! Would highly recommend.
Virginia L.
I love their jeans ! I have been buying jeans from this store for like a year almost . Yeah it's quite expensive but the quality of their jeans are very nice . I would totally recommend you to go buy at least one pair lol .
Nilomee P.
I used to shop a lot at A&F as a teenager. Then I felt like they got out of touch with what a lot of us bought and geared more towards younger kids. Recently though I was able to buy some cute jean shorts and jeans that don’t make me look like I’m trying to be a kid.
Jihan M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the only place where I can find jeans that fit me perfectly ! I am a really petite girl so the jeans are amazing. They are expensive but it is worth it because tailoring is not needed.
Hampton S.
Jacksonville
Fashionista Expert Level 1
May be more expensive than Hollister, but perfect for those who may feel they are too old to rock the Hollister brand but still want the comfort and style. There is always a great sale selection and they are running deals all the time, just have to know when to look.
Ashley G.
Lincoln , NE
I would describe the look as becoming less associated with a brand and more conducive to the lifestyle of someone who's young, someone who pays attention to trends, someone who isn't too, too polished
Valerie D.
Fostoria, OH
The product is expensive for the quality. I one of my t shirts I had ripped after wearing it only once. The store always has am overwhelming perfume smell. I can only handle 5 minutes in there. If I do any longer than that I have a headache for the rest of the day.
Natalie J.
Love the cologne from A&F, the polos and the jeans my son and husband love to wear. Would like to see a more expanded women's line, but overall love the clothing. The clothes and jeans last a long time and always look great!. Would totally recommend shopping here.
Melanie H.
Des Plaines, IL
I love their clothes so much its amazing and cute it is expensive but it is worth the buy they last long and are good quality which I love about it and its sales they have sometimes are great I love buying shirts and jeans their I would recommend shopping here.
Sable B.
Tucson, AZ
There was a time when Abercrombie was cool and they did have clothes that could fit the curvier girl, but now it seems like everything is made for the stringy teenager. My best friend shopped here all the time, and I found it irritating because while she was a 00 and everything in the store complimented her, my size 8 to 10 frame made everything just look ridiculously small. On top of their clothes being made even smaller than normal, the customer service in the store is enough to make me blacklist it even if the clothes did fit me. A lot of the people who work here or in stores affiliated with it (Hollister and Gilly Hicks) are rude, lazy and often times disrespectful if you are asking for a larger size you can't find. Their tops tend to fall apart for being cheaply threaded and their jeans aren't worth the price you pay.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?