BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Niamh ..
Amazing brand! Has great quality product and I have a few shorts from there the jersey type ones are great as they are so comfortable and easy to wear and chuck on. Definitely would purchase other items from here!
Maria P.
For 2 years now, I've been regulary shopping to abercrombie, but their t-shirts were always the same design and i began to get bored. Luckly now they've changed their designs to a more modern and cool clothing store.
Diana B.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Walking into the store, it's clean and smells like Cologne. Reminds me of being outdoors. It's gorgeous! Those clothes though, so soft. How can someone not love it there.
Taylor M.
Mississauga, ON
This brand clothes is by far the best brand clothes anyone can ever buy ! when i wash it the clothes doesn't ware out and it doesn't seem like its been washed at all. Plus its not expensive i can always get myself an outfit for cheap !
Selina T.
River bourgeois , NS
Great brand, although the sizings are a tad small, so you should for sure try on everything before purchasing. This is not a brand I would recommend for online shoppers unless you know for sure it will fit you!
Jordan N.
Not worth the money. If I really wanted jeans with holes I could do it myself. Sizes are completely off, they run small and it seems like a ploy to make you feel bad about yourself. Staff is usually unhelpful.
Carley M.
There are clothing line is great, but the problem with Abercrombie & Fitch is, the clothes are so tiny, every time I go to try something on, I end up leaving empty-handed and frustrated. Nobody likes to feel fat.
Taniela F.
Stratford, ON
I will and have never bought anything from this brand. the creator is the rudest man that has come in the fashion industry. Crap clothes from an even crappier person. ZERO stars but it makes you put at least one.
Sarah B.
Rothesay, NB
Their clothes are so comfortable and a little bit on the pricy side. Honestly it's worth the money. I love their style and the quality. The jeans are my favourite!
Laura G.
Doral, FL
I like this store. Trends are awesome and everything has really good quality. I like the store image, like vintage, young and funny. I don’t shop there a lot, but I would like to. I recommend it, overall for young people.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?