BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
ashley m.
Mount Morris, MI
I will never buy clothes from there! The owner should be ashamed of himself saying he clothes are for pretty people! I don't think he has looked in the mirror lately!
Amanda S.
St, MD
Fashionista Expert Level 2
There clothes are cute and stylish and constantly changing! They have good deals sometimes you just need to actually look! Stop whining about the lights and smell if you don't like it then don't shop there simple as that.
Chelsea W.
Charlottetown, PE
Although they've moved in a more fashionable direction, they are and always have been, way too overpriced. The staff are not friendly and never appear to be doing much... They seem to only be hired for looks. The sizes run too small and are catered towards the tiny tween. Its too bad they've gone so downhill
Jennifer M.
Kemptville, Ontario
The only thing I buy here is hoodies and crewnecks, everything else is too small or too expensive for my tastes. Also, the stores smell so strongly of their perfume that it makes your head hurt if you're in there for too long.
Larissa S.
Itaborai

I have no words to describe it. That's awesome! I love it about everything.
I wanted to buy it but I could not and I believe that everyone will have that same feeling
Seibeth G.
Caracas, Distrito Capital
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I like the clothes but I think that sometimes their designs are a bit basic and simple. The prices are good though. Because of the basic designs, I feel that it lacks a bit of interest and the products get damaged very easy.
Kristina K.
La Crescenta, CA
A little bit more pricey but fantastic quality. They have some of the best jeans I've ever owned. Because I am tall it is hard to find full length jeans, but Abercrombie manages to make them in my length which is amazing!
maeve a.
Cada vez que voy a una ciudad donde hay una tienda , intento comprarme lo máximo posible porque me encanta la ropa que tienen y los diseños y todo, son muy surfers.
Fabiola T.
Vega Alta, PR
I love the clothing is really cute, its expensive but wait a little they will have it on sale like with a 40% off like in 3 weeks, skirts are short!.. like short short .. if you have a booty i will not recommend them..
Lisa F.
I am no longer as satisfied with the quality of products here, the quality was phenomenal about three years ago. Clearly they have changed to cheaper, less durable fabrics that do not wash well. No longer impressed!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?