Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,398 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Abercrombie peaked a few years ago when everyone had to have a shirt with their name on it. I haven't heard of anyone shopping there lately. Last time I checked, the clothing fit small, was over-priced, and the dimly lit store was annoying.
I upgraded from holister to ambercombie and finch. I find you must stay fit to wear their cloth. At least a size 6 for pants and jeans no Larger then a M for tops and shirts.
CEO thinks their clothes are only for skinny people? Well, guess what? You can close down on that lil' store of yours, we're heading over to TOPSHOP, H&M, ZARA. goodbye A&F!
I will never shop here the CEO has made me so mad! Only wants his clothing worn by attractive people and wont make bigger sizes yet he himself looks like a pig. Their sizes will fit a child or a starving person but no average women!
I would recommend Abercrombie & Fitch clothing to anyone who likes casual-chic styles. The clothes fit well and look good with comfort. You can have the style and comfort in one. Some of the clothes can be a bit pricey and you can find look alikes else where for cheaper but Abercrombie & Fitch material is of good quality and last.
The quality doesn't match the price (which is high), there is obvious discrimination in their hiring process (only hot people allowed), and it gave my friend and asthma attack just walking in the door, it reeks so much of cologne.
Tengo un par de camisillas de esta marca. La tela de es excelente calidad, muy fresca y no se daña con cada lavada. Además los colorees son muy variados y con stylos diversos. Excelente para ir de camping o para hacer ejercicios.
This brand is so expensive and there clothes don't last longer than a month. save your money and shop somewhere else. The staff is rude, and the whole store smells awful!
Casi todas mis sudaderas son de esta tienda. Las adoro. Son súper calientes para el invierno y en verano hay prendas frescas y bonitas. Una de mis tiendas favoritas a pesar de que no la hay en mi ciudad yo siempre la promociono.
I am in love with many of their clothes, from the style to the quality and fit. Some items can be a little pricy, but there are occasional sales! This has been one of my main clothing stores, and will continue to be for a long time.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos