BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Angelica Q.
Calgary, AB
Abercrombie peaked a few years ago when everyone had to have a shirt with their name on it. I haven't heard of anyone shopping there lately. Last time I checked, the clothing fit small, was over-priced, and the dimly lit store was annoying.
Carmen L.
Markham, Ontario
I upgraded from holister to ambercombie and finch. I find you must stay fit to wear their cloth. At least a size 6 for pants and jeans no Larger then a M for tops and shirts.
Nur Hidayah A.
MALAYSIA
CEO thinks their clothes are only for skinny people? Well, guess what? You can close down on that lil' store of yours, we're heading over to TOPSHOP, H&M, ZARA. goodbye A&F!
Paige T.
Grande Prairie, AB
I will never shop here the CEO has made me so mad! Only wants his clothing worn by attractive people and wont make bigger sizes yet he himself looks like a pig. Their sizes will fit a child or a starving person but no average women!
Melissa M.
I would recommend Abercrombie & Fitch clothing to anyone who likes casual-chic styles. The clothes fit well and look good with comfort. You can have the style and comfort in one. Some of the clothes can be a bit pricey and you can find look alikes else where for cheaper but Abercrombie & Fitch material is of good quality and last.
Veronica W.
The quality doesn't match the price (which is high), there is obvious discrimination in their hiring process (only hot people allowed), and it gave my friend and asthma attack just walking in the door, it reeks so much of cologne.
Jovita G.
Tengo un par de camisillas de esta marca. La tela de es excelente calidad, muy fresca y no se daña con cada lavada. Además los colorees son muy variados y con stylos diversos. Excelente para ir de camping o para hacer ejercicios.
Erika W.
This brand is so expensive and there clothes don't last longer than a month. save your money and shop somewhere else. The staff is rude, and the whole store smells awful!
Sofía P.
Casi todas mis sudaderas son de esta tienda. Las adoro. Son súper calientes para el invierno y en verano hay prendas frescas y bonitas. Una de mis tiendas favoritas a pesar de que no la hay en mi ciudad yo siempre la promociono.
Carmen V.
I am in love with many of their clothes, from the style to the quality and fit. Some items can be a little pricy, but there are occasional sales! This has been one of my main clothing stores, and will continue to be for a long time.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?