BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
claudia q.
Their quality of cloth often gives me lovely surprises. The fabrics are soft and comfortable. When I want to buy sporty clothes I just go to Abercrombie and I will always find what I am looking for. Over all, great quality clothes, good stuff :)
Gabriela D.
Gurabo, PR
I've never really liked the style of clothing and the whole concept is not attractive for me, but the main reason I don't shop there is because I don't support what they stand for.
Shawn S.
Calgary
not to big of a fan of A&E but will usually wear A&E clothing for my grunge days. will say though that most of the A&E clothes i do have are pretty warn and time to get new stuff
Jessica s.
Ontario
I like the store. The sizes typically run very small but I love the theme of the store. I love all the whites and creams and the jeans are pretty comfortable too! (But very small)
Kenna G.
Yellowknife NT, Canada
It smells so so amazing in here! Love the clothing and the employees, The best experience and purchase I ever had was 3 weeks ago while I was on vacation in Calgary at the Chinook Abercrombie & Fitch location! I will shop here again and again.
Pamela K.
Vernon, MO
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I think this store has pretty good stuff, not really my style of clothing though. I also find them to be way too pricey and the store is always so dark inside so you can barely see the clothes!!
Orianna C.
This is not really my favorite brand but they do have nice clothes to wear on daily basis, I like their dresses very much and in the stores I have visited the people tends to be very nice, prices can vary but the quality is fine so yes, I do recommend their stuff.
Holly E.
Calgary , WY
I used to wear Abercrombie a lot but over the past couple of years I've began to fade out of it however I still find the best plaid shirts there and I still really like they're Denim. It can sometimes be pricey for what it is but there is always a deal
Sarah-Louise B.
Great selection of denim shorts, build to last and true to size too.

I have owned the same pair of Abercrombie shorts for over five years now, and they still look as good as new.
Maia E.
Urquhart Close , Milton
Abercrombie and Fitch is the high end Hollister. I love their items and find them more dainty and pretty. Their pricing is sometimes a bit too much for the products though. I only ever shop here when there's a sale on. But I do love this store.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?