Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,433 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
i frequently buy jumpers from here as they are of a high quality. They are reasonably expensive yet for the quality of material is reasonable. The stitching is always very good and never frays. I will always return to this store due to the amazing customer service and products
Used to shop here all the time in grade 8-10 and stopped because it became "uncool". I totally forgot about them until recently when I saw an Instagrammer I liked wearing a pair of jeans from there! I totally bought them + a cute pair of pjs and think I might start buying from there again maybe!
The clothes are super affordable but also very stylish. They keep up with the trends which such a good thing for me. Durable items as well. I love their shirts because it's made of such good material!
The store smells very well and they always help you when you need something. The only thing that I don't like is the fact that they only sell for skinny people. I was seriously shocked when I found out
i don't mind it in here. but the servers can be very judgemental if you aren't a 5'8 female with an hour glass figure. Im a 6foot girl with an hour glass figure and they don't make me feel ever welcome there
What girl doesn't like Abercrombie & Fitch clothings? Although one thing I don't like about them is that they do not sell bigger sized clothes for those who wear a slightly larger size than others
I love this store! Especially there jeans they are super stretchy and comfortable and they have so many different styles. It is expensive but depending on the item it's worth it and they have some good deals! Some stores I've been to has super strong perfume or something around the store so beware for head aches!
I shop here quite often online. I love the styles of clothing offered and patterns. The sizing is also true to size. There are always great deals in the clearance section and the checkout is always swift and easy. My order never takes forever to get either! Love shopping there.
Abercrombie & Fitch's clothing provide a sense of style and comfort. Customers are able to feel comfortable in their everyday clothing knowing that at the same time, they are also fashionable. Not many clothing companies can provide a sense of fashion and comfort.
I'm in love with sweaters of this brand (and of the smell od their clothes xd) Every year i have to buy some of those sweaters. They are so cozy! Perfect for autumn weather. I will definitely shop there again
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos