BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Michael H.
So cute clothing and has every clothing anyone suits from tops to shoes everything i that shop is soo nice and always something for anyone and has sooo nice staff.
I like a lot of the clothes from Abercrombie and Fitch however, they're very overpriced and in most cases that doesn't mean that they're any better quality. Don't buy anything white because it's always see through!
Morgan C.
This brand has very beautiful clothes and the style is very pretty. The quality is very good and you have a lot of choices. The problem with this brand is the price. Before I shopped here a lot of time but now it's become a lot more expensive than before.
Kate Y.
Halifax, NS
The clothes are nice and comfortable. Again the only issue is the mannequins don't always wear clothing available on the store. And signage for sales etc are weird
Lai Sin P.
Their products look the same every year and that signature scent they have bombed in their store is suffocating. I love perfume and I love playing around with scents but the one they are using is just horrible. At least their lighting is not as bad as Hollister but still bad. I just noticed something from another reviewer from below. Yes! As a somewhat petite Asian, their sizes are quite small. I can't even fit into their small when I usually wear small. What is this??
Vanessa S.
APO, AP
Can't stand the owner of this company. They actually move things in the stores so people in wheelchairs and mothers with strollers can't shop. They don't want bigger sized people shopping there and they let it be known. We gave our jeans away to the goodwill so poorer people could wear the clothing against the company's wishes. They are a despicable company. They pay "pretty" people to stand around and look beautiful. Yeah, that's great for young people to witness.
victoria g.
Montréal
I really like this shop. I think they have stuff for all taste. It is pretty expensive but it is good quality stuff and they always have sales. Also, they have the BEST scent of perfume for mens and it's the Fierce Cologne. It's the same scent as the bath and body works mahogany teakwood and ocean driftwood candles.
Kelsey M.
Barrie
I go here for some fashion pieces. I never buy anything with logos on it. I like that I am almost 30 and can still find something hat suits my age group as well!
Kennedy M.
Langley, BC
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I'm still in high school and relatively tall and thin so finding clothes that fit and work for school can be a struggle. I've been shopping here since I first hit my growth spurt because of their broad selection of jean sizing and cuts. Admittedly their stuff can be overpriced especially when you're paying full price but you can usually find sale and clearance stuff for way better and the outfits fantastic. The quality is pretty decent compared to similar brands.
Stella G.
Adma, Keserwan
I’ve always shop from here whenever I have the chance as because my country doesn’t have this brand. Overall I really like this brand and the quality is amazing.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?