BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
victoria g.
Montréal
I really like this shop. I think they have stuff for all taste. It is pretty expensive but it is good quality stuff and they always have sales. Also, they have the BEST scent of perfume for mens and it's the Fierce Cologne. It's the same scent as the bath and body works mahogany teakwood and ocean driftwood candles.
Kelsey M.
Barrie
I go here for some fashion pieces. I never buy anything with logos on it. I like that I am almost 30 and can still find something hat suits my age group as well!
Kennedy M.
Langley, BC
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I'm still in high school and relatively tall and thin so finding clothes that fit and work for school can be a struggle. I've been shopping here since I first hit my growth spurt because of their broad selection of jean sizing and cuts. Admittedly their stuff can be overpriced especially when you're paying full price but you can usually find sale and clearance stuff for way better and the outfits fantastic. The quality is pretty decent compared to similar brands.
Stella G.
Adma, Keserwan
I’ve always shop from here whenever I have the chance as because my country doesn’t have this brand. Overall I really like this brand and the quality is amazing.
Raya Diamond G.
Abbotsford, BC
More about the label than the quality, style. This was popular for me and peers while I was in high school, so for a younger crowd it may still be a go to. Even then the prices were ridiculous though. I like the way something fits/looks more than the tag so that's just me. This company is more boarder/chill/beachy and they advertise as so. I will say their mens cologne still smells amazing. As a girl with an esteemed sense of style this just isn't my calibre
Fatima D.
Barquisimeto
Amazing. That's the word I would use to describe it. Clothes are so comfortable and cute. Jeans and shorts are really nice just as hollister's. I love shopping there and I obviously recommend it. Love this brand
Ava F.
There is very high quality standard of materials from this shop. It is on the pricy side but it is worth every cent. The jumpers from A&F are very comfortable and I own too many to count!

I recommend this shop
Kuroo T.
I was looking at few sweaters from A&F and I can't say I'm too thrilled. The material of the kitted sweaters were flimsy, thin and not warm at all. The arms were a tight fit (around the forearms), yet around the body, it was super loose. This made it difficult to pair with collared shirts underneath or anything with sleeves. It's a shame considering how pricey their products can be. Not my favorite store and most likely staying away from them.
Kaytlin H.
Fayetteville, TN
Abercrombie and Fitch has such quality clothing! They do run small and it is a little pricey, but the clothing style is so cute and trendy! I love Abercrombie and Fitch! I will definitely be back to shop!
Victoria Jane A.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
I  recently bought a pullover from Abercrombie and Fitch - it was a simple swiss style design and you would think it's nothing to write home about.  Trying it on ticked the first box - it was super soft and comfy, the next of course was the figure supporting shape.  Then I popped it in a regular wash and unlike a lot of high street fashion items it didn't shrink, melt, lose it's shape or develop a hole.  I'm not a regular Abercrombie shopper as I've always considered it incredibly pricey and rarely find something that takes my fancy but perhaps I shall venture in more often now.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?