BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Bianca D.
Milano
I definitely like Abercrombie&Fitch product, I bought a shirt and the took my sister and my mum to the shop and they both liked it. Here in Italy that's a little bit expensive, but not exaggerated. I recommend shopping there if you're looking for something nice!
Kanika K.
delhi
It’s my ultimate favourite brand!!!!
For young and smart people this is a must go to brand... everything from trackpants to Tshirts to sweatshirts and even performs are all amazinggggggg!!!!!
A little pricey as compared to other brands but worth all the money!!
Wendy U.
Really soft
I love the colour
Perfect for preppy outfits
The quality is really good 5/5 stars
I love shopping here, because you can find very casual clothes
Yes, I would recommend shop here
Isn't expensive
Hellen G.
A good clothing brand, I really like the quality and styles, some of their products are affordable and some others a little expensive, of course it has a good quality, I wouldn´t say it has cons, because I like it, and of course I would buy this products again
Elle B.
It was ok. My son loved the fun colours and the clothes where cool for my picky guy. I didn't buy anything not after the comment about only small people can wear their clothes. I'm not large but just the purpose of it. My son pulled me and well least he's not naked.
Ava K.
Brisbane
I love this brand. It has good quality things that wear so well and you could wash them so much and they would stay exactly the same. The shirts are so soft and comfy and so nice on the skin. They are so expensive and I don't think they should be so expensive.
Christine L.
Vaughan
Very high quality products that are true to size. Online shopping is very easy as you can even find store availability. Styles are very trendy, prices may be the only con sometimes. Bikini purchases are my favourite at A&F. I will definitely shop again!
Janice L.
I loved A&F since high school (ten years ago). Recognizing the streetwear trendds, they definitely revamped their designs and are now looking more stylish and upto par with H&M and Zara. I love their online shopping and return policy - convenient!
Jade Summer L.
Essex, Hornchurch
In the UK, A&F is set at high prices, but they sell such quirky, cool designs. I have many jumpers that I am in love with from here as they are so cute, comfortable and such great quality. I have shopped in outlets before that have good prices so would recommend this.
Andrea B.
Edmonton , AB
I used to shop here when I was younger, but I have found lately that their clothes are tailored more towards the younger crowds and I can't justify the price for some of their clothing. If stuff was a bit cheaper I would possibly shop here more often
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?