Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Wonderful brand. Beautiful clothes and great quality. I love shopping here because I find what I need and lots more! Great quality and super stylish.
Who doesnt shop at this store its a very affordable and nice clothes you can find in this place i can even find matching clothes for my husband and i
One of my favorite stores! This store is so modern and unique all at the same time!!!it makes me want more and more once I start shopping!! It’s always my go to store of choice and I always recommend it to friends!
Great clothing! You pay for what you get if you take care of the clothes it will last!
very comfortable clothes very affordable jeans are a little pricey always a sale!!!!!!!
Some items are a bit pricey, but worth every dollar. Clothings has great quality, especially their twill jackets, and hoodies.
Very nice quality clothing. I love this brand! I can always find something I like. The clothes fit nice and price us not that bad
Bad customer service. Don’t guess the size. Changing it is almost impossible. Bad customer service. Too strong smell in the store.
Always have a nice vibe to the store and great clothing. Very good quality as well and good sized clothes that fit well. Recommend shopping here!
A bit on the expensive side but their clothes are really great quality. I always seem to find great outwear and clothes for my boyfriend. In-store can be a bit overwhelming because of the vibe they portray but I do seem to always fall in love with anything I’ve gotten.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos