BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Soila J.
Helsinki
I have few clothes from Abercrombie & Fitch and I love them. I’ve had one jacket and it was one of my favorite jackets of all time. Also the other clothes are super cool and I like them ALOT! Only that.. Again...It’s hard to get in Finland cause there is not a single one STORE!
Luz E. S.
Calexico, CA
You can find anything you’re looking for if you’re talking about clothes, and accessories. I love all the perfumes that they have. All though I think it is a little bit expensive for what you are buying. Because the clothes don’t last long or the fabric is to delicate.
Léa C.
Montréal , QC
OK so when my mom is buying me clothes she always go on Abercrombie and Fitch and I just really love their clothes their arm I usually put them for school because their classic and I’m always shopping there so I will recommend you to just passed there and look for it.
Thuy N.
Toronto
They have cute styles, bring in new items quite often and always have some sorry of deal going on. I subscribed to the newsletters because you get a 15% coupon ($10 coupon sheet every purchase of you do the survey) and I always see nice new things in their newsletters.
Haley C.
Richmond
I like a lot of their clothes, and it’s very affordable. Unfortunately, I’ve found that the quality is kind of poor since after a few washes, my shirts get pilly while clothes from other places don’t. Overall, great selection but don’t expect any long-lasting staples.
amanda a.
Wilmington
Lindo Recomendo eu amo as roupas deles! Me deixam sempre Descoladas, os conjuntos e os Moletons são os melhores, posso tirar fotos e postar no meu Instagram me sinto com uma diva, usando As roupas de cada conjunto ou separado, acho tudo muito Lindo!
Nolia J.
Mundare, AB
Abercrombie has super cute and trendy styles, but does have a moderate to high price range! I love their jeans, they are great quality and super comfortable! My only warning is to those who are allergic to perfume, the stores smell very strong!
Maria E.
I love this brand so much because I grew up with it, and I seriously think it doesn’t get the attention it deserves. First of all it’s amazing quality that will last for ever and their collections are so simple and trendy, and perfect for teens. I don’t currently own any of their new collection items but I really want some of their items and I really recommend this brand to anyone who wants a simpler casual look, but still wants to put a little effort on their outfit.
Emma S.
This stores clothing is so cute!!! I love their shirts, jeans, swimsuits and all the other clothes in there store, and I browse through their website for hours because everything is so cute!!! This store can get pricey but it’s worth it.
Jessica C.
Langley, BC
Love this store! Clothing is great for smaller people. I always get my jeans here they are petit and not too long the pockets on the back of the jeans are always so nice and classy. This brand never disappoints with the great quality!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?