BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Lucy K.
I think it was more the thing a few years back. I barely shop there anymore it's very similar to hollister which is more affordable, although they are both really good quality
Thamiris L.
desta marca amo de paixao os looks de outono e inverno, as roupas de frio sao magnificas,nao tem quem nao ame as roupas desta marca me identifico apenas com Outono e inverno.
Judi F.
Vancouver, BC
The quality of the clothing pieces are amazing. The designs of the new items are getting better and better. In general I love this store and I would totally buy there again.
Tatiana W.
Toronto, ON
Love their collection💓
• But very expensive
• Can get cheaper clothes other places
• Good quality
• Great service, always smell good in shops
#influenster #Abercrombie&Fitch
Miu T.
Edmonton, AB
I like shopping Abercrombie & Fitch online store, because they always look empty in their actual store. And their return policy is prefect. The only thing I don't like is they always adjust their price. EX: when they have 40% off on entire purchase, they increase the price of the products. But then when the sale is over, the price may decrease, it may decrease to lower than with 40% off. So if you find something that you like on their online store, but be careful with their price. I think they have price adjustment for 1 time.
Megan B.
Great quality material and I love the feeling of these clothes, I love the style of the tops and the logo. I also like the style of hollister. However it's very expensive. I would recommend, but only to certain people due to the price of the products.
Urszula P.
I purchased one of my favorite blouses in Abercrombie & Fitch store at Champs Elysées in Paris. It's all navy with pink Abercrombie logo. It's extremely comfortable, probably one of biggest perks of clothes made generally from cotton. The blouse can be easily cleaned, I'm extremely clumsy and spill a lot of drinks, and they come off my A&F blouse with just a bit of water - and I don't have to worry about using a washing machine for just a little bit longer. What's more awesome about my favorite blouse is that I look really good in it - it's been saw in such a way that all of my flaws are well hidden and my perks - highlighted. I'm sure everyone would look extremely attractive wearing this blouse.
Katrina A.
There clothes are very nice. I love the store locations. The employees the style of everything and the set up in the store. I love shopping here because everything in my style can be purchased here. I do recommend shopping here!
Veronika R.
Bad Abbach, Bayern
I recently bought a hoodie, sweat pants, and two shirts in A&F outlet store. I got a great price because they had a clearance sale. I think the quality is good. I noticed that some people said in reviews that the sizing is off, which is true. I am usually size XS or S, but I got size M on all tops. I actually thought at one point that I was at children section of the store. The tops, like shirts and hoodies run a little small. I would buy again lounging wear from A&F because it is cozy, comfy and good looking.
Ellie M.
Love Abercrombie and Fitch half my wardrobe is full of their clothes. All their clothes are fitted which is good as I LOVE fitted clothes and I love all of their designs
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?