Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,398 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
While the clothes can be quite comfortable, I do think that these clothes are over-rated and over-priced. Not only can you find something similar in a different store for half the price, the clothes are always the same. While the store (hardly) keeps up with new fashion trends, they come out with very similar things every single season. When I go on the website or in the store I know what to expect. Yes, the clothes are comfortable but you can find cheaper and better else where
Ja usei uma camisa da Abercrombie, achei ela super confortavel e linda, adoro coisas confortaveis e que me faça sentir bem, e a Abercrombie nao foi diferente! Recomendo !
I bought a sweater and a Sweatjacket from abercrombie and fitch. Both are a very good quality. I own them a few years now and they have no holes or colour problems.
This brand has very beautiful clothes and the style is very pretty. The quality is very good and you have a lot of choices. The problem with this brand is the price. Before I shopped here a lot of time but now it's become a lot more expensive than before.
I like a lot of the clothes from Abercrombie and Fitch however, they're very overpriced and in most cases that doesn't mean that they're any better quality. Don't buy anything white because it's always see through!
Abercrombie & fit has the best quality. The last item I purchased was a lovely shirt. Worth every penny,Even if a little expensive! Always looks great and feels great. I would say this is one of my favourite shops!
The clothes are nice and comfortable. Again the only issue is the mannequins don't always wear clothing available on the store. And signage for sales etc are weird
So cute clothing and has every clothing anyone suits from tops to shoes everything i that shop is soo nice and always something for anyone and has sooo nice staff.
Love this store! It always has great clothing and lots of options for me. I do find that sometimes so of their clothing can be overpriced but overall a great store
Their products look the same every year and that signature scent they have bombed in their store is suffocating. I love perfume and I love playing around with scents but the one they are using is just horrible. At least their lighting is not as bad as Hollister but still bad. I just noticed something from another reviewer from below. Yes! As a somewhat petite Asian, their sizes are quite small. I can't even fit into their small when I usually wear small. What is this??
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos