Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,446 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Una de las mejores tiendas de ropa que hay para la juventud tiene una de las mejores prendas para caballero para todas las estaciones no se diga de las polo que maneja muy frescas y muy elegantes
I like Errol Comby and Fitch their clothes are so nice and cute and stylish and fashionable you should try it out if you don't like it then you could just return it or like a trade on how yeah
I've ordered several times and clothing has been great and good quality. I've had contact with contact centre staff and staff in store at both Abercrombie and Hollister of which the help has been 2nd to none and considering I was having support with sensitive sizing the staff in all locations helped me personally, and never once just read out the size chart. They thought for themselves outside the box and made me comfortable. Never had issues with shipping. It's £9 UK to send things back which can be a pain but staff are so helpful with sizing. I rarely get it wrong now with their support and when I was having to order a lot with potential multiple returns Abercrombie dealt with me with dignity and personal support with this waivered and a 20% discount to help cover costs.
Pretty good store. Not much variety, only sells for a specific taste in clothes. Quality is alright, like most brands. Clothes are not for every size. Pretty expensive for my taste but for some may be worth it. I would recommend looking at what they have to offer.
Absolutely love their products there great quality and a reasonable price. I've bedmate buying from here for years they have some classic items I can't live without. Would definitely recommend
I bought vest for spring weather and I love it because I have size 44 and its not often at shops . I have yellow one and its nice in rainy time because its keep your body warm and feeling good
Have some shirts from Abercrombie & Fitch and have noticed that they are made out of really soft and comfortable material. I honestly wear them to bed sometimes because Theyre so comfortable !
My favorite store for buying jeans. I have thick legs but a small waist and finding jeans to fit me is a hard find. I love A&F jeans because they fit perfectly and the prices are fairly reasonable. The quality is outstanding as I still wear jeans from six years ago.
Lots of good variety for different ages and style types. The jeans fit well if are tall and thin. Lots of denim options. However, they have a reputation of spraying a ton of perfume around the store. It gives you a headache if you are there for more than 5 mins
The tees in this store are always on my everyday basics list / casual days. A&F supplies clothing for petites like myself so I'll always shop here. The price isn't bad for the quality. Will recommend.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos