Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,446 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
This store I like a lot, I almost do not frequent it much I have few things of the brand but the things I have that have lasted many years and I love them since they do not go so fashionable I would definitely buy here
I buy my husband jeans and t-shirts all the time because they are fresh and very comfortable. Are adjusted to the body and fall in a very nice way. Pros are nice and comfortable Cons There's not a lot of variety
J’aime beaucoup la marque dont le logo est un cerf je trouve qu’elle ce différencie des autres marque et j’aime beaucoup ça ! C’est une marque de bonne qualité! Je recommande vraiment la marque à tout acheteurs!
their jeans are amazing quality, but i feel like it’s always a bit too loose on my waist area. It not super affordable but it’s great quality, i don’t shop there too much, if i were u i’d stick with forever 21
I own three tops from here and I absolutely love them they're are so good fitting and so comfortable i wear them all the time! They go with every outfit you can wear them up or down and I will shop here again
I love Abercrombie & Fich. I have since I was young. However I'm finding the prices a little excessive. There is definitely room for improvement there & I would probably start shopping there a lot more often.
I only bought a jumper from this shop and I loveeeee it. It is perfect if you are going to a campfire or something it is a bit expensive but definitely worth it. Very soft material. Will be shopping here again
This store is amazing. I shop there very time I have the chance to. I purchased a navy blue sweater and loved it. I don't shop there a lot because there are no stores in my country. When I have a chance to go the shopping is great, everything is neat and there are no clothes on the ground.
Will forever shop here for sweaters, quality of the products they sell is phenomenal, can be pricey however you get what you pay for. Only downfall is there's not a lot of stores located around the country.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos