BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
julia w.
London , Ontario
This store is amazing. I shop there very time I have the chance to. I purchased a navy blue sweater and loved it. I don't shop there a lot because there are no stores in my country. When I have a chance to go the shopping is great, everything is neat and there are no clothes on the ground.
Diana 🙇.
London
I only bought a jumper from this shop and I loveeeee it. It is perfect if you are going to a campfire or something it is a bit expensive but definitely worth it. Very soft material. Will be shopping here again
Shealynn S.
Keswick , ON
I love Abercrombie & Fich. I have since I was young. However I'm finding the prices a little excessive. There is definitely room for improvement there & I would probably start shopping there a lot more often.
Kishani S.
Markham
They have amazing clothes and popular styles. It could be a bit pricey but it's very good quality. I recently got these pair of pants and they were so comfy and wonderful. I recommend you guys to shop there!
Natasha J.
Will forever shop here for sweaters, quality of the products they sell is phenomenal, can be pricey however you get what you pay for. Only downfall is there's not a lot of stores located around the country.
Candace T.
St. Isidore de Bellevue, SK
I love the clothes at Abercrombie & Fitch, and everything is reasonably priced! I love this store! I recently purchased a new winter jacket from there marked down to $50 and I also lucked out because they had my size!
Mel S.
Edinburgh, Scotland
Great quality products however quite expensive for what it is considering you can get virtually the same in holister for a fraction of the price. They have now increased their dollar price to coincide with the sterling value so less appealing to shop in here will on holiday in America.
Rayane C.
essie Fill the Gap! Ridge Smoothing Base CoatGAP Dream More Women Eau De Toilette Spray Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera (Raspberry) with Instant Film & Rainbow Film + Case + Cleaning Kit
Anna Dubraska I.
aubervillier
Excelente calidad aunque puede ser a veces un poco costoso para lo que es. Modelos lindos, un tipo de moda muy general y atemporal, me encantan los monos y franelitas para dormir, son lo máximo! Recomendado!
Dalya S.
The clothes of this brand are absolutely cute, beautifule and always fits so good on my body. I love their style, I love the easiness of their clothes. The clothes are expensive but the quality is guaranteed. I would shop there again everytime I have the chance too. And also their body mists smell so good, I just love them.
I would always recommand their clothes and the shop is just awesome!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?