BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Anna Dubraska I.
aubervillier
Excelente calidad aunque puede ser a veces un poco costoso para lo que es. Modelos lindos, un tipo de moda muy general y atemporal, me encantan los monos y franelitas para dormir, son lo máximo! Recomendado!
Melissa M.
Hamilton, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I used to think this brand had really good quality (example: I found an old flannel from the 90's in a vintage shop and it was so thick compared to anything you'd find today in the store), but lately the quality has taken a nosedive. I purchased 2 flannels last fall and they're so thin that they don't even keep me warm. For the price I paid, I could have purchased a well-made flannel from Patagonia during their sale (which is exactly what I ended up doing for next fall). Also purchased a layering cami with lace and the lace is already falling apart. I haven't even had it a year. For the markup on their products, it's not worth it. I'm not a fan of the company's CEO as well.
Dalya S.
The clothes of this brand are absolutely cute, beautifule and always fits so good on my body. I love their style, I love the easiness of their clothes. The clothes are expensive but the quality is guaranteed. I would shop there again everytime I have the chance too. And also their body mists smell so good, I just love them.
I would always recommand their clothes and the shop is just awesome!
Kaelin M.
Edmonton, AB
The store I go to is pretty small so not much to choose from. Style is very similar to Hollister. They have sales occasionally. They have a kids section which is great when I have to buy my cousin a gift.
Caroline N.
Singapore
I love Abercrombie some swim suits their super fashionable I recently bought a least one it is definitely my favorite purchase from Abercrombie it's always good quality are use it 24 seven and I shop there a lot
Grace F.
Nursery close, Stockport
Good quality clothes but I don’t believe it to be any better than Hollister yet the price tag is higher. I don’t shop here often as no local shops to me and there isn’t much I like in stores/online anyway
Andreína N.
Not my kind of clothes, either way the store experience is amazing, the smell is compelling. The best jeans ever, here. They fit me perfect, they are affordable and trendy. Sometimes I go with my friends.
Vanessa P.
Laval
LOVE ABERCROMBIE &FITCH THEIR GARMENTS CAN BE WASHED SO MANY TIMES THAT THE MATERIAL NEVER CHANGES. VWRY GOOD QUALITY. THEY HAVE LOTS OF SALES/SEASONAL THE SALES R WORTH IT PRICES VARY FROM HIGH TO LOW.
Michaelgina R.
Milwaukee, WI
Love their jeans! I'm tiny and petite, so their brand is one of the only ones that actually fit well. I do shop here quite a bit for more boho style clothing, their prints are great for that. I'd have to say though, my favorite comfy oversized sweater is from A&F. Hands down my favorite.
Celina B.
Super youthful shop with loud music and hot people walking around. There's not many to help you, and those there are, are often hard to find. But else I love the story, and almost always buys something
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?