BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Maja M.
Zagreb
I've had nothing but good experiences with A&F,they have this amazing quality and comfort in their clothing..I just adore it.They are a little bit expensive but I accept the price.I would recommend to everyone to shop there.
Ingrid G.
Monterrey
Es una de mis marcas preferidas, me encanta el estilo y los diseños, pero realmente me parece que los precios son muy elevados algunas veces! Cuando encuentras descuentos quieres comprar todo pero si la tienda no esta en descuento, las cosas son costosas para lo que es! Pero en si la ropa y la calidad es excelente!
Anne-Marte K.
Skedsmokorset
I have a t-shirt from a&f, and i love it. It's soft and good quality. I have nothing bad to say. It is pretty expensive, but some items is worth it. I don't shop here alot, but somtimes. Take a trip to Abercrombie & fitch.
Rayyan O.
I have been shopping at A&F throughout my childhood and I'm currently 17 and still shopping here. Employees are very helpful and the store is very organized. Clothing is good quality and I would recommend shopping here.
Vivian C.
Delta, BC
Love A&F! Everything always smells so good and the clothes are excellent quality.  My favourite items to buy are their hoodies. It's always my go-to for a rainy day attire. Super comfortable and warm. I have several hoodies in different colors and my favourite is the one with the faux fur inside. Best for a chilly winter day! It washes super well and doesn't become dry and stiff. Comes out soft and fluffy every time!
Maria G.
Southaven
If Hollister is pricey, Abercrombie&Fitch is even more pricey, but still worth your money. I don't always believe price and quality go together but talking about Hollister and Abercrombie, they do go together!! I only shop at A&F when I find something that's on sale that I like, but the shops' really great.
payton s.
great clothes, can sometimes be overpriced but ate good quality. the only brand of jeans that fit correctly! sales associates are very nice and helpful! sometimes there isn't always ones available to open a dressing room
Amy R.
Doral, FL
I really like his shirts but I would only use it for something more casual and the fragrances are more functional for men than for women should work in a I really like your shirts but I would only use it for something more casual and the fragrances are more functional for men than for women should work in one for women
Kate L.
Keene, NH
Oh, the infamous A&F polos. I wore these constantly for middle and high school, as we had to wear a collared shirt. They wore well, the colors stayed vibrant and the fabric was thick but breathable in the hot Florida humidity. I haven't shopped there in a while, but A&F makes a great holiday gift for cousins.
Chloe S.
Clarenville, CA
Abercrombie and fitch is one of my favourite places to shop. They always have great deals and their clothing is amazing quality. Also very comfortable. They keep up with modern looks which is great. I love this store!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?