BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Rhonda D.
I ordered children's clothing, and even though the quality is mostly good; the sizing is definitely all over the place (with what I received). I dealt with customer service for a long time trying to resolve the issue regarding tops being much smaller than they should have been, but customer service kept handing me off to the next person. I eventually gave the shirts to a mom I know who's daughter is a couple years younger than mine. Horrible customer service.
KASSY K.
Edmonton, AB
I love the atmosphere in the store and the style of clothing they come out with. For ladies (I can speak for myself) it is very feminine and conservative yet very stylish and can be created to be your own unique piece. Love their jeans as well! The smell of the store, and their perfume/colognes in general are to die for! The only con is the price, a pair of jeans can be $80 Canadian but if you don’t mind paying so much, then this store is an absolute must - visit!
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I bought a really nice zip up hoodie once. I miss it because it was so thick and warm. I wore it and washed it so many times that it shrunk on me and I could no longer be seen in public in it. I'm too old to wear things with logos and whatnot on my clothing so I don't shop for sweaters there anymore.
Nicole F.
Odessa, ON
I used to shop at Ambercrombie and Fitch all the time but it is fairly expensive, they could improve their company by changing their values. Having secret shoppers go to thrift stores and removing their products because they don't want "that type" of people wearing their clothing disgusts me. They have nice clothes, good smelling perfume/cologne but they're going to need to clothe homeless people before they get my respect again. :(
Harriet K.
All of the products that I have bought from there have been good quality materials and good quality products.Some of the products are affordable but some of the products from there are very expensive.overall I would recommend this brand as it is a good shopping experience and the staff are helpful.
Areeba Z.
Oshawa , ON
My go to store. Sometimes it can be overpriced but depending on the time of the year you can get great steals! They have great and helpful staff, but their shop is no very well organized. They have all type of clothes with all sizes.
Chloe D.
High street , St Neots
Abercrombie & Fitch are such an amazing brand, their clothes are amazing quality. Although they are rather expensive the quality of the clothes is so worth the price. The clothes are stunning too! It is for sure worth checkin out, I prefer shopping online and their website is really great to use.
Izzy J.
This has to be one of my favourite clothing brands. It has everything from casual to evening wear. I have had great experiences in their beautiful stores and have always had friendly staff. Their clothing is slightly on the pricy side but you defiantly get the best quality. My favourite things to buy from there are T-shirts as they are super soft and durable. Defiantly shop here next time you see it!
jenifer v.
I have ordered several times and clothing has been great and good quality. I have had contact with the staff of the contact center and the staff in the store in both Abercrombie and Hollister of which the help has been second to none and bearing in mind that I was having the support with sensitivity sizing of staff everywhere I Helped personally, and never finished reading the size chart.
jabba f.
I got a pair of guys sweatpants from this store when I was probably 13 and they are still in mint condition. So spending the large amount of money on them was worth it in the end (mom). But I do dislike how they have specific sizes and want a specific body type to represent their brand. I mean I get it. They made there store for a look they wish to achieve and to not have misrepresented but when you have nice clothes that I wish I could wear but i don't fit. Boy it can get you down. Love the look. Wish everyone could rock it
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?