Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,398 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I love shopping here! Always find good deals and good quality clothing! I got a great blanket scarf here and even after washing it looks new and it’s my favourite! The dress I got here is very flattering and great quality!
A&F is on the pricey side. However, their quality of clothing does not go unmissed. Speaking of their jeans, I have had a pair for over 3 years and they haven’t wore out in size, or colour. They are incredible comfort wise.
I bought a really cute tank top there for $40 even though it was quite expensive, in my opinion, their material is great quality. I believe that I can wear it for many years if I take good care of it and not get fat lmao.
A&F is a classic for casual and sometimes boho clothing. I love their denim jeans they have a lot of sizes and are my perfect fit. It can be expensive but they have lots of sales always going on and during the holidays.
Usted puede encontrar cualquier cosa que usted está buscando si usted está hablando de ropa, y accesorios. Aunque creo que es un poco caro para lo que estás comprando. Porque la ropa no dura mucho o la tela es delicada.
I've had jeans from Abercrombie since forever! They are so comfortable. Plus they do not tend to expand after a day or two. You can wear them multiple times without having to wash for them to regain there original fit!
One of my favourite brands, i cannot explain how amazing this brand is from fragrance to clothes theres nothing i dont like, the quality is amazing and the selection is insane. I will never stop purchasing this brand.
My kids love Abercrombie’s gear! Sizing is always spot on and the quality of the clothes are amazing. These clothes lash for a long time without holes in the knees or fraying. My son won’t wear anything but Abercrombie
I have a pair of Abercrombie and fitch tracksuit bottoms. They are so comfy! My shopping experience was great and the staff were really helpful. They are a decent price and definitely worth it. Would highly recommend
I get the majority of my denim wear from Abercrombie. I like their jeans selection. I also love their hoodies. They're so soft inside and very cozy feeling. Just wish their prices aren't so high for what it is.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos