Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I like A&F but feel it's really over priced. I no longer shop there for myself unless it's on sale. My nephew did most of his school shopping there and got really great stuff just paid far too much for it. I love the smell of the place lol
Love itt! I highly recommend this product, great quality and great price! One of my favorites so far!!!
Quality clothing that last forever. I have a blue shirt that ive had for years it hasent stretched or faded
I’m loving the new A&F brand. I used to work there in high school and loved it then for how cool it was, but now I love it for the prices and trends. Literally women and men of all ages are wearing their products...love!!
I love the styles and the options at Abercrombie. I do wish they had even more selections. Incredible quality. I am very satisfied.
This is a great brand of clothing. I absolutely love their clothes. They are some of my favorites. Great price and great company.
Clothes are very nice, they have clothes that are very trendy and nice quality. But everything is pretty expensive, I bought a fragrance from here it smells very good but I could buy a fragrance at Bath and Body Works for $7 than getting one from Abercrombie & Fitch for $15 which is smaller than the ones at Bath and Body Works. Overall I really did like their clothes but I wouldn’t go on like a shopping spree there.
Worked in this company for 5 years on and off and WOW the change has been crazy over the years! Love that they are going back to the way they used to be (all preppy) but still more on the expensive side!
Abercrombie and Fitch is one of my favorite places to buy jeans, by FAR!!!!!!!! I don’t know about every single person in the world, but I do know that every since I was about 15 years old the first time I slipped on a pair of these jeans and tried them on they felt soft no matter if they were cropped a little at the bottom and came up a bit on the ankle or if they were boyfriend jeans style and rolled up in a little baggie or if they were straight jeans and especially, beautifully, if they are SKINNY JEANS! I’m 35 years now young! It still feels out like yesterday that I graduated high school I still dress in the same genes may be different styles but all the same Abercrombie and Fitch! The only CON that you could ever possibly say about A&F is the fact that....The female/women’s jeans only go to a size 10/12. That makes me feel a little sad for the bigger girls. I’ve always wore a 27 in the way so it’s not a problem for me and you guys will always be my favorite I love you and I love you. LOL
The clothing styles have gotten better in recent years after they got rid of the stuff emblazoned with the logo. I enjoy browsing the online clearance section and have gotten pretty good deals before.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos