Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Classic style and colors. Simple closet staples. I have always loved Abercrombie & Fitch and I was so excited when I discovered A & F kids
I love this store but they are a little expensive. But I love what they sell and I would shop there again.
I am crazy for their boyfriend fit jeans ! They are the only store that carry boyfriend jeans that fit perfectly for ladies with wider hips. They constantly have sales so all their clothing is affordable and the best quality ever
I typically shop here for jeans and shirts. I love how the staff are always so welcoming. The quality of the jeans are amazing and the shirts have really trendy designs, i recommend you shop here!
I get my boyfriend and my jeans from Abercrombie if I can. I only shop at Abercrombie if for some reason I have a discount code that I can use. They do make amazing jeans and they last forever and they fit so well but they are so expensive. And I absolutely hate going into the store
Es un poco caro pero los vestidos para mi son divinos se adaptan perfecto al cuerpo ! Aunque los jeans prefiero los de Hollister
Abercrombie stuff are super comfy. Usually very pricey but they always have sale and clearance items online and in their outlet/factory stores. Love their tanks - great for sports, the gym, layering, daily casual wear. Have gotten lots of tees and boxers for my husband, and hoodies for both of us. Their jackets are really good quality and look great as well.
Though on the pricey side, I would recommend shopping at Abercrombie as the clothes are quality most of the time and last for a while. I especially love the sweatshirts and jackets I purchase there.
I loved their jeans until they changed them :( very cute stuff! great for swim wear! they always have great deals.
My go to store in middle school/high school. Tank tops and t shirts get holes really fast. Hoodies and jackets are warm and great
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos