Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
This store is overpriced and the clothes are sized for very small people
When I go to A&F it's always loud. Way expensive and not quality clothing
Same quality as the $5 clearance rack at any Walmart but inflated 200%.
The clothes are really overpriced, and I hate the darkness of the stores!
THEY HAVE THE CUTEST CLOTHES, ALWAYS IN STYLE AND THE SALES ARE GREAT!!!
Don't like the fact they don't have a plus size, and they are overpirced
It is a more classic, elegant, and pretty store. I absolutely love it!
Nothing about this company makes me EVER want toms expend money in it
I use to love this store. Every time i go in i get a instant headache
Their clothes are too preppy and pretentious. Blah, don't support them.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos