BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Bridget B.
Livonia, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Well first let me start off with saying I haven't shopped at Abercrombie and Fitch in a while but I know that the store is way overpriced for the cheap quality of the clothing. Aside from that, the company values at this store are awful and they have a horrible record of discrimination in various areas of their operations. I don't just mean the comments made by the CEO in 2006 regarding their exclusionary tactics to market towards what they consider "cool kids" or the fact that they only sell certain sizes, but they also have infringed on religious freedom in discriminating against hiring a Muslim woman because of her hijab and have been taken to court over racist t-shirts. As if that wasn't enough scandal they were also sued by tens of thousands of their own employees in regards to their discriminatory "look policy". The policies have since been changed and the CEO has been replaced, but the values of the company are clear. Please consider this before shopping there.
Daniela B.
MIAMI, FL
The best brand ever! I love shopping in their stores, it's an amazing shopping experience because you find excellence clothes to buy with a very good quality. I HIGLY recommend shopping in that stores
Lizdamyl C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
There are no better jeans in existence of earth !!!! I am obsessed with the way the jeans from here fit they are AMAZING qualirt and will last you a very long time. They are a bit pricey but are deffinately worth the penny!
Karissa D.
Layton, UT
they have the most in trends ever, combining trends with high fashion. this is my all time fav place to shop. theyre products have amazing quality. i shop here quiet often. they just have so many cute clothes!!! i recommend making this a part of your shopping experience.
Maria T.
San Diego, CA
The store had nice clothing. Sometimes they have good deals. I like shopping in their for jeans and sweaters. Everyone is super nice in there. One time I bought this really cute cardigan. They could improve on lowering their prices on some stuff that they can be cheaper.
Amanda S.
Jackson, OH
Extremely overpriced but has cute clothes. They are made pretty well and they do seem to last a while. I do not shop a lot here because it isn't in the budget. I wish they would offer a less expensive variety of clothing. I might shop here again if it's in the budget to do so.
Tammy T.
Benson, NC
I order for my kids off line. Always quality products for my young kids to my young adult kids. The clothes lady and I even pass them down with no issues. They hold up well during washing and even though they may cost more, look for sales and it’s worth the cost to get quality
Cassie C.
Belmont, MA
Before jumping on the I-hate-Abercrombie bandwagon do your own research. The clothes are not burned if not purchased (I'm sure you have seen them at TJ Maxx and Marshalls). They do not just help skinny and/or attractive people and not all employees are rude! Everyone is helped as much as the employees can. You can't judge every employee by a couple experiences. Remember they're working part time in retail making minimum wage. If they're being rude, talk to a manager!
As for only carrying select sizes, Abercrombie isn't the only company to do this. Many higher end name brand clothing stores do not carry sizes larger than a 12. And I don't see them getting bashed repeatedly.
If you think they're over priced, then shop in clearance. They're always having fabulous deals and promotions.
This company gives back so much. Every week they pick a different charity and/or organization to donate money too. This month is all about bully awareness and breast cancer.

The media doesn't focus on the amazing positives of this company, only the negative. And this is solely to get a rise out of the audience. Do your own research (not including media articles) or even ask an employee what the company does to give back!
Jourdan P.
Dayton, OH
They have really cute clothes. But I do not think the material is very good material and the clothes are way over priced. I don't think it is affordable at all. If you don't mind paying a lot for decently made clothes then I would recommend shopping here. Otherwise I would not
Alyssa F.
Stamford, CT
I really like Abercrombie! I buy a lot of my clothes from there, most everything I've bought there has been really good quality. And I personally love the fact that the store, and all of their clothes smell like cologne. I absolutely love this store and would definitely recommend
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?